1st Annual Languish Twilight Struggle Tournament

Started by Berkut, November 21, 2016, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Tamas on November 29, 2016, 04:26:47 PM
sbr, I would be happy to concede our friendly, and start the proper game

Sounds good.

Drakken

I extend the same offer to Habs, to concede so we may begin.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Habbaku (US) vs. Lord_Drakken (USSR)
Game ID# 148136
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

:lol: At least give him a fair chance to make it to the qualifying round, Hab.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

We are in Turn 8 of that game, and as the USSR he has Europe wrapped up tight. Every BG country has at least 2 IPs greater than needed for control with France at 15-21.

All I have to do is somehow not let Europe score ever again, and I might have a shot!

I do dominate everything else but the Middle East...

0 rows returned

Habbaku

There are a couple of ways you can still win that one, yeah.  My win condition is either having one of us play Europe Scoring or simply hold out until Final Scoring.  I think the only way that happens is if you successfully pitch Europe Scoring...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Or we get enough scores to get me to +7 and I get Wargames...

0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Tamas