News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016-2017 NCAA Basketball

Started by Admiral Yi, November 21, 2016, 07:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Because the Hoyas just beat #13 Oregon at the Maui Jim Maui (wtf?) Invitational. :punk:

Admiral Yi

Fuck me. :bleeding:

MOD MOD STAT WRONG FORUM CRASH END MESSAGE

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Texas is facing Northwestern tonight in the semis of some tournament in Brooklyn. It is better to be Smart than Strong these days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Michigan is looking completely different this year with Billy Donlan as essentially the assistant coach for defense.  The offense remains highly efficient, but the big change is a bruising defense.  They weren't picked to do much this year, but they just dispatched a very good SMU team by 22.  This could be a big year for the Wolverines.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Jayhawks win!!!  But I still hate UK.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Fucking Texas. I hate this season and I hated today's game.

It sucks to be both Strong and Smart.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Who's the best big man in college basketball?  I'm asking, because I'd like to know who the Celtics might pick in the upcoming draft if they don't manage to trade Brooklyn's pick.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on January 28, 2017, 09:18:12 PM
Fucking Texas. I hate this season and I hated today's game.

It sucks to be both Strong and Smart.

:hug:  Michigan's season has turned to shit, as well.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Arizona is having a great season though!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned