News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Help our new machine overlords

Started by celedhring, November 16, 2016, 01:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/

Quick game to teach google's neural network image recognition. I got 5/6, it thought my candle was a lighter (close enough).

Syt

Been playing around with that a bit today.

Best one: "Draw the Great Wall of China" in 20 seconds. Errr. It got my drawing, though. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

I thought my lobster looked a lot more like a lobster than some examples that it guessed. :mad:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Got 4/6 my second time.  I think a lot of it depends on the cards you get dealt.  For example I got nail. After a line with a flat head and a pointy tip, what more can I do?

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

The fuck, man.  I got "wrench," and was too goddamned busy trying to draw a combination jaw model, and it said "I see a bird".  Fuck Skynet.

Admiral Yi

If you're not already doing so, plan out your drawing before you click Got It.

Admiral Yi

6/6!

Suck on that Celery you goofy Spanish Woody Allen mother fucker!! :punk:

derspiess

6/6 my first two tries. Then he got one wrong.  Then he got two wrong.  The got 6/6 again.

I drew the perfect snail and he could not get it.  Even pointed at it a few times, Pictionary-style. Yet he got sleeping bag when it was just a curved line.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

HVC

6 out of 6 on my second try. Don't know how it got washing machine and not pig the first go around.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

It also does odd things like it couldn't get my cup as it thought coffee cup or couldn't get my bus as it thought school bus. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.