News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

China slammed for fat-shaming Kim Jong-Un

Started by Jacob, November 15, 2016, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

QuoteNorth Korea is demanding that China stops fat-shaming the country's tubby tyrant Kim Jong-Un.

For Chinese web users, the dictator has long been known as 'Kim Fatty III' - indicating they believe the corpulent Korean is overweight.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/15/china-slammed-for-fat-shamming-kim-jong-un

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Fat shaming is part of Chinese culture and we need to be sensitive to that.  In conclusion, y'all are a bunch of racists. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Can you imagine being one of the uniformed drones in the bowels of the DPRK Groupthink Ministry responsible for keeping your propaganda fresh and up to date?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 15, 2016, 05:00:42 PM
Can you imagine being one of the uniformed drones in the bowels of the DPRK Groupthink Ministry responsible for keeping your propaganda fresh and up to date?

At least you know you'll always have a job.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on November 15, 2016, 05:05:24 PM
Beats being in a camp.

Of course.  My point is those guys have a pretty good idea how things actually are outside the Workers' Paradise.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 15, 2016, 05:07:53 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 15, 2016, 05:05:24 PM
Beats being in a camp.

Of course.  My point is those guys have a pretty good idea how things actually are outside the Workers' Paradise.

But they get to eat.

Duque de Bragança

Maybe Mono.  :P

Hamilcar

One mistake, and you're off to the labor camps. The stress must kill them at a regular clip.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".