11/13 4:05 ET   At San Diego      -4           Miami   
11/13 4:25 ET   At Arizona             -13.5   San Francisco   
11/13 4:25 ET   At Pittsburgh      -2.5   Dallas   
11/13 8:30 ET   At New England      -7.5   Seattle

11/14 8:30 ET   At NY Giants       PK        Cincinnati   

Making a guest PK in honor of mycity, and Belichick doing so as well.  :P

Even though the Ravens are doing CdM proud.  :(

CountDeMoney

Poor Cleveland.  It's like watching the Queen's Own McKamikaze Highlanders practice their jump drills.

katmai

The Browns. Only thing keeping Niners from unequivocally worst football team in NFL
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

Quote from: katmai on November 10, 2016, 11:18:21 PM
The Browns. Only thing keeping Niners from unequivocally worst football team in NFL

And the number 1 overall pick in the draft. Which on the one hand seems bad, but on the other hand, since Cleveland will inevitably blow the pick, the #2 pick still gives you a shot at the best player but for less money.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Tonitrus

derspiess

Pretty nice little football weekend.  WVU won and moved into the top 10 (again, if only for one week).  Steelers dropped to 4-5 and the Patriots lost.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

OK, so that was hilarious tonight.  As was Cowboys-Steelheads.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 14, 2016, 12:09:49 AM
OK, so that was hilarious tonight.  As was Cowboys-Steelheads.

I got mad that the Cowboys scored too soon on that drive.  Then figured all was lost when Steelers scored with 42 seconds left.  Then realized 42 seconds and 3 timeouts could get them within FG distance and took heart.  Saw the refs turning a blind eye to the blatant facemasking and was disheartened.  Then to my shock saw one called.  Then watched ZEKE run one for a TD. 

Could not ask for a better final two minutes of football.

Watching Gronk's postgame conference on ESPN.  Every time I see him now I think of the Simpsons paroday earlier this season :lol:

https://youtu.be/FvClstCs0pE?t=91
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

dps

Quote from: derspiess on November 14, 2016, 12:27:57 AM
Saw the refs turning a blind eye to the blatant facemasking and was disheartened. 

There were a lot of non-calls in the games I watched yesterday.  One the one hand, I think they are too quick to throw flags in many instances nowadays.  OTOH, when a guy gets his helmet twisted all the way around, that needs to be called.

jimmy olsen

Man that was a great game, Pats came so close.

I can definitely see the two of us having a rematch in the Superbowl.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 14, 2016, 06:16:15 AM

I can definitely see the two of us having a rematch in the Superbowl.

With an ebola infected President Hillary Clinton wishing the teams well via video before the game?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

Baron von Schtinkenbutt