Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on December 18, 2020, 01:24:41 PM
Quote from: Oexmelin on December 18, 2020, 01:10:21 PM
Apparently the story of the Dutch guy hacking into Trump's twitter is confirmed.

Trump's password really was maga2020!

That's just insane. Using the nuclear launch code for other passwords.
:XD:

Valmy

Quote from: The Larch on December 18, 2020, 01:56:25 PM
It could be worse. It could be 12345.

I've got the same combination on my luggage!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PJL

Quote from: The Larch on December 18, 2020, 01:56:25 PM
It could be worse. It could be 12345.

Or even 00000000. Like who would use a password that simple. Oh, wait...

Syt

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 18, 2020, 10:21:39 AM
This is very big - and Trump did fire the head of CISA when he said there was no evidence of voting fraud on voting systems:
QuoteSuspected Russian cyber-attack growing in scale, Microsoft warns
Government agencies around world among targets in SolarWinds 'espionage-based' hack
Dan Sabbagh Defence and security editor
Fri 18 Dec 2020 13.48 GMT
Last modified on Fri 18 Dec 2020 14.12 GMT

Must be fake news.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Gawd, can you imagine a dumb rich papa's boy who has been spoon-fed his entire life, "negotiating" with somebody who had to fight his way up from the lower ranks of the kgb to tzardom? 

Syt

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1340027918618157057?s=20

QuoteMelania Trump
@FLOTUS

US government account
Merry Christmas from President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump.
@realDonaldTrump & @FLOTUS are seen December 10, in their official 2020 Christmas portrait,on the Grand staircase of the White House in Washington, D.C. (Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks)

9:15 PM · Dec 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I like that the couple is seen under a hairy ass. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

DGuller

So Trump is now contradicting Pompeo on the Russian hack.  The next month is probably going to be one of the most perilous months in US history.

Eddie Teach

I'll bet you 20 bucks the country is still standing on January 20.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Quote from: DGuller on December 19, 2020, 01:56:13 PM
So Trump is now contradicting Pompeo on the Russian hack.  The next month is probably going to be one of the most perilous months in US history.

—Stephen Jay Gould

katmai

I look forward to Jan 20th when his ass is banned from Twitter and he ends up on parler (?)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

jimmy olsen

Was supposedly pushing for martial law ala Flynn, in the latest cabinet meeting, but everyone else shouted him down.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point