What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

It's MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE  :punk:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tamas

Sounds like he is scared and hope to rally his mob around the White House.

The Larch

It's sickening how he sees the secret service as his own personal army.

FunkMonk

100,000+ dead from pandemic

Massive riots overtaking cities across the country

Economy in a tailspin

Political system paralyzed

Withdrawing from international cooperation

Chief executive stoking fears of voter fraud in upcoming election

Geopolitical adversaries advancing everywhere

TRUMP!!!!!11
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

And it all looked like we were going to crawl across the finish line in decent shape at the beginning of the year as well. Fuck.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2020, 09:07:30 PM
And it all looked like we were going to crawl across the finish line in decent shape at the beginning of the year as well. Fuck.

If all this were happening in another country our cable news talking heads would be asking questions about which army general would be first to attempt a coup. And then which one after that etc etc.

Things have really gone to shit.  :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

The important question- are the rioters practicing safe social distancing?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

It's like the whole country is coming apart at the seams.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 30, 2020, 09:32:38 PM
The important question- are the rioters practicing safe social distancing?  :huh:

Judging from the photos: nope.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2020, 09:47:23 PM
It's like the whole country is coming apart at the seams.

Naw just throwing a tantrum.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Zoupa

The continued immigration to the US always impresses me. You guys should be kissing Hollywood's feet.

They're the greatest PR/spin doctors out there.

Syt

So, let's say Trump loses the election.

Will he actually leave office, or will he cry foul and hang on as long as he can?

If he leaves office, how much scorched earth will he create during the transition?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zoupa on May 30, 2020, 10:43:42 PM
The continued immigration to the US always impresses me. You guys should be kissing Hollywood's feet.

They're the greatest PR/spin doctors out there.

Eh, we're still kinda rich.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on May 30, 2020, 11:07:45 PM

Will he actually leave office, or will he cry foul and hang on as long as he can?

If he leaves office, how much scorched earth will he create during the transition?

I think he'll challenge the loss in court on the basis widespread fraud linked to absentee ballots, the court will disagree, he'll pout and sulk and say stupid things on Twitter, half of which will get tagged by mods, and then he'll fly to Mar e Largo with his combover flapping in the breeze.

11B4V

Quote from: Syt on May 30, 2020, 11:07:45 PM

Then the military will need to remove him.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".