News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on May 24, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
Hey derspiess how'd you enjoy your Russian plant curtsying? :D (I only mention it because we had a discussion a little while ago how it was a hug issue that Obama bowed)

Missed it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Anyway, we all know Seedy aspires to be Chocolate Mousse from Top Secret.

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on May 24, 2017, 01:44:38 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 24, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
Hey derspiess how'd you enjoy your Russian plant curtsying? :D (I only mention it because we had a discussion a little while ago how it was a hug issue that Obama bowed)

Missed it.

Lame.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 24, 2017, 12:12:47 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 24, 2017, 11:25:33 AM
and yet the President is Trump.

I can't fight the derfetusfucker mouthbreathers AND Russians at the same time, man.

They are the same team so in essence, yes you can.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

And that is the twist none of us saw coming

celedhring

:lol:

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump  May 23
More
Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East were great. Trying hard for PEACE. Doing well. Heading to Vatican & Pope, then #G7 and #NATO.

derspiess

Glad someone is finally trying hard for peace.

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on May 24, 2017, 02:42:53 PM
Glad someone is finally trying hard for peace.
now things are gonna change.  Some HUGE deal coming for Palestinians and Israelis.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

He will make an exact copy of Jerusalem in Arizona and move all the Israelis there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on May 24, 2017, 03:44:41 PM
He will make an exact copy of Jerusalem in Arizona and move all the Israelis there.

The Madagascar plan would have worked. Except, you know, it was a Nazi plan so had some "issues" :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: alfred russel on May 24, 2017, 09:59:22 AM
In 20 years, when we are debating whether American foreign policy is motivated by ethical considerations, I'm setting an early ground rule that the entire Trump administration is off limits for discussion. He is a child, and not responsible for his actions.

If he lacks the agency to make decisions, we should be talking about invoking the 25th. If we're going to continue with "impeach or don't impeach," we're basically saying he's an adult capable of taking responsibility for his actions.
Experience bij!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Valmy on May 24, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

Not the Israelis, the Palestinians.

Experience bij!

sbr

Montana special election for House seat tomorrow.  Apparently in the last hour GOP candidate Greg Gianforte "body slammed" Ben Jacobs, reporter for The Guardian.

Allegedly The Guardian has audio and video.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/867517225820966912

QuoteBen Jacobs‏Verified account
@Bencjacobs

Greg Gianforte just body slammed me and broke my glasses

Valmy

He beat up a reporter? Well he is sure to win the election now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."