News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

"Perverted sexual acts" doesn't sound like CIA language. And does the CIA refer to itself as "Company" in official documents?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 09:13:22 PM
And does the CIA refer to itself as "Company" in official documents?

That's not for you to know.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

LaCroix

I've never bought the trump-antics-in-russia line. the guy is teetotaler. it just seems unlikely

sbr

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 09:17:37 PM
I've never bought the trump-antics-in-russia line. the guy is teetotaler. it just seems unlikely

Wow that is surprising.

Admiral Yi

Oh yeah, only way Donnie is going to bang a chick other than his wife is if he's wasted.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 10, 2017, 09:13:47 PM
Quote from: Berkut on January 10, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
Quote from: The Larch on January 10, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

For the record, I hope this turns out to be fake.

Jesus H. Christ.

That is...astounding.

Hmmmm, How disappointing if true.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you."
--Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)

CountDeMoney

Stop being retarded.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 09:18:52 PMOh yeah, only way Donnie is going to bang a chick other than his wife is if he's wasted.  :lol:

no, of course he cheats. I don't know whether he buys or accepts prostitutes -- I can see him considering that beneath him -- but typically with crazy party allegations, alcohol and drugs are involved. nothing indicates he does either.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2017, 09:19:25 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 10, 2017, 09:13:47 PM
Quote from: Berkut on January 10, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
Quote from: The Larch on January 10, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

For the record, I hope this turns out to be fake.

Jesus H. Christ.

That is...astounding.

Hmmmm, How disappointing if true.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you."
--Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)

Old school shit there.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 10, 2017, 09:21:44 PM
Old school shit there.

My Dad gave me an even better one 30 years ago:  don't fuck with people who fuck with people for a living.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2017, 09:27:13 PM
My Dad gave me an even better one 30 years ago:  don't fuck with people who fuck with people for a living.

:yes: In my case, it was in very small ways, but I still feel like my time of fucking with people for a living was too short. 
Experience bij!

frunk

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 09:20:47 PM
no, of course he cheats. I don't know whether he buys or accepts prostitutes -- I can see him considering that beneath him -- but typically with crazy party allegations, alcohol and drugs are involved. nothing indicates he does either.

Alcohol no, drugs oh yes.  There's been persistent rumors about him being a coke fiend.