News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on January 09, 2017, 07:09:50 PM
If only everyone who would lose their insurance were as deserving as that imbecile.

You want to make an omelette, you gotta break some eggs AMIRITE

DGuller

Quote from: dps on January 09, 2017, 01:12:49 PM
Quote from: Berkut on January 09, 2017, 01:05:52 PM
That isn 't how that works. Co-pay's are capped under every single plan I have ever seen.

Yeah.  Mine's capped at $100,000.
I highly doubt that.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on January 09, 2017, 07:12:24 PM
That isn 't how that works. Co-pay's are capped under every single plan I have ever seen.

I highly doubt that.

Hmmmm.......

:hmm:

dps, is your insurance through the "Affordable Care Act"?

Do you have a facebook account?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

dps

My insurance is through my employer's group insurance.

What does facebook have to do with it?

MadImmortalMan

The fake fb thread he posted on the previous page.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

merithyn

So, I spent five years in the health insurance world, and if you're paying $250/month and have a max coinsurance of $100,00, you're a lousy shopper. Even the highest HDHC plans we sold were only $50/month with a coins cap of $10,000. If that's through your work, find an independent plan. Even BCBS, the most toxic of health insurance companies, will beat what you currently have.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

DGuller

He's not a lousy shopper, he's just not very familiar with his policy.

11B4V

Is this a lessen in, "How not to run a nation".  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

LaCroix

11B4V

After watching the troll doll (Conway) spew shit, about Trumps Twitter post on Streep, I barfed.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on January 09, 2017, 07:52:40 PM
After watching the troll doll (Conway) spew shit, about Trumps Twitter post on Streep, I barfed.

Well yeah, what did you expect from Conway?

Also that's an insult to troll dolls. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: 11B4V on January 09, 2017, 07:49:52 PM
Did we really need to learn that lesson?  I don't need a lesson to know that putting my hand in a meat grinder is an idea not worth exploring.

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on January 09, 2017, 07:59:57 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 09, 2017, 07:49:52 PM
Did we really need to learn that lesson?  I don't need a lesson to know that putting my hand in a meat grinder is an idea not worth exploring.

No. He's just a thin skinned school yard bully backed by one of the strongest deadliest military in the world. What could go wrong.