And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Phillip V on November 29, 2016, 09:16:28 PM
Carrier Corp. Agrees to Keep About 1,000 Jobs at Indiana Plant

Carrier switches plan to shift some jobs to Mexico after lobbying by incoming Trump administration

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/business/trump-to-announce-carrier-plant-will-keep-jobs-in-us.html

According to WSJ conditional on some kind of tax amnesty/break on overseas profits.

WORST DEAL EVER
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 29, 2016, 09:22:16 PM
According to WSJ conditional on some kind of tax amnesty/break on overseas profits.

WORST DEAL EVER

LOL UT's DOD's contracts were much more important than some shitty window units.  You watch: 18 months from now, Carrier is sold.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

sbr

Well they are through at least the appetizer and Mitt's not on his knees under the table yet and.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Should have been you Mitt. Ah well. Should have been alot of people before that guy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 29, 2016, 09:42:35 PM
Trump rape face:  :lol:

It's worse than Walken at The Continental.  HAVE SOME SHAMPANGNYAH MY LITTLE MITTENS

11B4V

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-inauguration-price-tag/index.html

According to a copy of the "58th Presidential Inaugural Committee Underwriter Benefits" brochure obtained by CNN, for $1 million, donors will get tickets to a luncheon with Cabinet appointees and congressional leadership, dinner with the Vice President-elect and his wife, lunch with the first families, tickets to an "elegant" "candlelight dinner" featuring "special appearances by" Trump, Melania Trump, Mike Pence and his wife, Karen Pence, and tickets to the parade, swearing in concert and ball.
The brochure also offers various versions of the package for the $500,000, $250,000, $100,000 and $25,000 price points. All the packages include travel bookings and tickets to various events, with decreasing amounts of tickets and less access. While $250,000 and up includes the "candlelight" dinner and first family luncheon, less than that only gets access to the official inaugural events and, for $100,000 donors, the Cabinet.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on November 29, 2016, 09:51:29 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-inauguration-price-tag/index.html

According to a copy of the "58th Presidential Inaugural Committee Underwriter Benefits" brochure obtained by CNN, for $1 million, donors will get tickets to a luncheon with Cabinet appointees and congressional leadership, dinner with the Vice President-elect and his wife, lunch with the first families, tickets to an "elegant" "candlelight dinner" featuring "special appearances by" Trump, Melania Trump, Mike Pence and his wife, Karen Pence, and tickets to the parade, swearing in concert and ball.
The brochure also offers various versions of the package for the $500,000, $250,000, $100,000 and $25,000 price points. All the packages include travel bookings and tickets to various events, with decreasing amounts of tickets and less access. While $250,000 and up includes the "candlelight" dinner and first family luncheon, less than that only gets access to the official inaugural events and, for $100,000 donors, the Cabinet.

OMG PAY TO PLAY!!111
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

How much is he planning to spend on his inaugural??  :huh:

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 29, 2016, 09:58:28 PM
How much is he planning to spend on his inaugural??  :huh:

Not much by the looks of it.