News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 16, 2020, 03:16:38 PM
What does coordinating on their lockdown mean?
I think they've agreed to coordinate lockdown measures and exit strategy.
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 16, 2020, 03:19:55 PM
I think they've agreed to coordinate lockdown measures and exit strategy.

:mellow:

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

There were also protests at the governor's office in Ohio:

Seems familiar ...

—Stephen Jay Gould

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 16, 2020, 03:15:23 PM
Map of states coordinating on their lockdown:

Was Tim: right? :mellow: :hmm:

DC, MD and VA aren't coordinating, but they do appear to be following each other's lead.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

saskganesh

Terrorists. Congratulations America, for being so fucked up.
humans were created in their own image

Grey Fox

These people always have so bad trigger discipline.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tonitrus

You know the crazy is out when the Gadsden flag is out.

Sheilbh

I am mildly obsessed with the protestor who's sign starts with "I AM BEING PROVEN RIGHT".

That speaks of some regular rows around the family dinner table at Christmas :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!