What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

I thought he'd come from a dark alternate reality.

The Brain

I thought he meant president Buchanan.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Legbiter

Good optics combined with good politics there. Chip away at the black vote.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

grumbler

Quote from: Legbiter on March 07, 2020, 10:23:49 AM

That's terrible optics.  Trump looks furious that black people are touching him.  Chips away at the few republican-minded black votes.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

Who let Malibu Barbie into that meeting?

Reminds me of the Saudi magical orb photo.

Legbiter

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 07, 2020, 03:02:38 PMReminds me of the Saudi magical orb photo.

Yeah I laughed for a solid minute when I first saw it, I admit. :)
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Legbiter on March 07, 2020, 10:23:49 AM

:lol:

Yeah no better way to chip away at the black vote to play Master.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 07, 2020, 03:02:38 PM
Who let Malibu Barbie into that meeting?

Reminds me of the Saudi magical orb photo.

I think that's his "Spiritual advisory", Paula White.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

:lol:

You can practically see the thought balloon over his head: "My God, they are ... touching me ... urge to kill rising ..."
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Minsky Moment

Two Trump tweets - literally within minutes of each other:

QuoteSaudi Arabia and Russia are arguing over the price and flow of oil. That, and the Fake News, is the reason for the market drop!

QuoteGood for the consumer, gasoline prices coming down!

Just wow.  He always finds a way to top himself.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

FunkMonk

Donald is too stupid for his own good. He should have been trying as much as possible to delay the outbreak of Corona virus until November so he could declare a nationwide quarantine and postpone elections. Instead he's insisting nothing is wrong while the virus ravages the country far too early.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

He can just cancel the elections without any fig leaf. What are they gonna do? Impeach him?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.