What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Trump's entire argument is eerily similar to rape defence. "But the US/DNC were dressed provocatively, so it's their own fault they were attacked! And besides, Russia says it wasn't rape!"

Liep

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 16, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Quote from: Syt on July 17, 2018, 12:21:58 AM
Well, one person liked the summit:

This made me chuckle:

Am I the only one who can't see Twitter images on Languish?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on July 17, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

Well I see those but quiet a few others I don't see, not sure of the sources. Blessing in disguise when Tim is posting multi-mb auntieMay stuff.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

Quote from: mongers on July 17, 2018, 05:56:48 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 16, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Quote from: Syt on July 17, 2018, 12:21:58 AM
Well, one person liked the summit:

This made me chuckle:

Well I see those but quiet a few others I don't see, not sure of the sources. Blessing in disguise when Tim is posting multi-mb auntieMay stuff.

I think that we should continue to quote these huge posts without cropping because.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Liep

Quote from: grumbler on July 17, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
I think that we should continue to quote these huge posts without cropping because.

The point is that they're small for me because no goddamn pictures are showing up.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

grumbler

Quote from: Liep on July 17, 2018, 06:35:23 AM
The point is that they're small for me because no goddamn pictures are showing up.

Your post was fine.  You were quoting only the post you were responding to.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Maladict

I don't see them but then again I have all kinds of blocker addons in my browser. It works  :)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Is that real? I thought Duke only engaged in coded racism/"dog whistles" these days.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Thank you @RandPaul. "The President has gone through a year and a half of totally partisan investigations - what's he supposed to think?"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Putin gave him an amount of money that was vaster than zero.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

Donald just reversed everything and said he was misinterpreted, moments after Mitch McConnell and the Senate R leadership publicly rebuked his positions on NATO and Russia and said they may take up legislation on further Russia sanctions   :lol:

Donald must be so mad right now   :lol: :lol: :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 17, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
Donald just reversed everything and said he was misinterpreted, moments after Mitch McConnell and the Senate R leadership publicly rebuked his positions on NATO and Russia and said they may take up legislation on further Russia sanctions   :lol:

Link?

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on July 17, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on July 17, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

Link?

Perhaps Funk was thinking of this?

QuoteBy LOUIS NELSON 07/17/2018 03:03 PM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he accepts the assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia was behind a campaign of cyberattacks intended to impact the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election, reversing course from a day earlier, when he said he saw no reason why the Kremlin might have launched such an attack.

"Let me begin by saying that, once again, the full faith and support for America's intelligence agencies, I have a full faith in our intelligence agencies," Trump told reporters at the top of a White House meeting on Tuesday. "Let me be totally clear in saying that — and I've said this many times, I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/17/trump-now-says-he-accepts-that-russia-meddled-in-2016-election-726335
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.