What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: celedhring on September 23, 2017, 03:45:05 PM
Any particular reason Trump is ranting against black sportsmen all of a sudden?

I'm guessing something to do with Kaepernick.

Oexmelin

Trump invited the Warriors to the White House. Curry said he would think about it. Trump rescinds the invitation for everyone. Warriors said no one was going anyway. And then, to make sure people understood where he stood re: black athletes, proceeded to rail against Kaepernick.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 23, 2017, 09:17:25 AM
That's because you're an asshole.

I thought it was because I love the history of the Klondike Gold Rush of 1898, and everything connected to it... :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on September 24, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

I thought it was because I love the history of the Klondike Gold Rush of 1898, and everything connected to it... :unsure:

Nobody gives a shit what you'd do for one of those weak ass ice creams.

Razgovory

Quote from: Oexmelin on September 23, 2017, 04:55:09 PM
Trump invited the Warriors to the White House. Curry said he would think about it. Trump rescinds the invitation for everyone. Warriors said no one was going anyway. And then, to make sure people understood where he stood re: black athletes, proceeded to rail against Kaepernick.

A white man was arrested for the murder of two black men last week.  Copies of Hitler's speeches were found in his home and police believe it was racially motivated.  Of course the real villain is Kaepernick.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on September 24, 2017, 03:08:13 AM
Quote from: Oexmelin on September 23, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

A white man was arrested for the murder of two black men last week.  Copies of Hitler's speeches were found in his home and police believe it was racially motivated. 

Is he a true libertarian or just some pseudo-libertarian?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
Quote from: Barrister on September 24, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

Nobody gives a shit what you'd do for one of those weak ass ice creams.

But that's just it - I've been to the Klondike.  It's a smallish river in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, Yukon.  It is utterly unremarkable.  But it was so famous once upon a time that it caused a famous ice cream sandwich to be named after it.

CountDeMoney

That's just super.  You're still an asshole.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2017, 09:59:31 AM
That's just super.  You're still an asshole.

Oh absolutely.  But I don't think it has anything to do with my Yukon fascination... :Unsure:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

garbon

Poor Trump.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/nfl-sunday-and-trump?utm_term=.tx4Jq4Zny#.ulGJdVXPq

Quote* President Trump on Friday called for NFL players who protest the National Anthem to be fired, setting up a Sunday that will be full of defiance from the league.

* Members of the Jacksonville Jaguars and and Baltimore Ravens, playing in London on Sunday, kneeled and linked arms during the National Anthem. They were joined on the field by Jaguars owner Shad Khan, which is very rare.

* Even executives who supported Trump during the campaign, like the Patriots' Robert Kraft and former coach Rex Ryan, have criticized Trump for his remarks.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister