News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Sean Spicer quits. I guess he got tired of being thrown under the bus.

The Minsky Moment

Kasowitz is also out, looks like he's putting together a more conventional legal team to deal with the Russia probe.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Only Donald Trump would inquire about pardoning himself.

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on July 21, 2017, 11:09:27 AM

Oh snap.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Will he at least come back to wear the bunny costume at easter? I'd hate to think the white house easter egg hunt will be without the easter bunny.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Oh snap.

Looks like Sollozzo's calling the shots now.

WHY THANK YOU ANDRE ILL HAVE THE VEAL PICATTA

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 21, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
Kasowitz is also out, looks like he's putting together a more conventional legal team to deal with the Russia probe.

Mark Corallo quit yesterday, but apparently that was because he doesn't work well with children.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2017, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Oh snap.

Looks like Sollozzo's calling the shots now.

WHY THANK YOU ANDRE ILL HAVE THE VEAL PICATTA

How's the Italian food in this restaurant?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

What are the changes we'll see tell-all stories from these presidential ex-employees?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on July 21, 2017, 12:40:32 PM
What are the changes we'll see tell-all stories from these presidential ex-employees?

I don't think that would be much of a change. That place is leaky as hell.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Jacob on July 21, 2017, 10:18:14 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach
Just saying, they weren't using it when Russia was invading Georgia and Ukraine. But hack John Podestas emails and it's Evil Empire Mk2.  :hmm:

Perhaps because one is directly targeting the US and undermining fundamental institutions, while the other involves countries halfway across the world that few Americans care about?

More importantly, it is just plain a lie. The idea that Dems didn't care about Russian hostility is just plain bullshit.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jacob

Quote from: Berkut on July 21, 2017, 12:57:50 PM
More importantly, it is just plain a lie. The idea that Dems didn't care about Russian hostility is just plain bullshit.

I didn't take Teach's comment to be about the Dem's but about the press and general public sentiment, but yeah if he meant the Dems that's just silly.

Admiral Yi

Our peaceniks are not as dim as Yuro peaceniks.

11B4V

Great so now we get to listen to the talking cow more.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2017, 01:59:27 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 21, 2017, 01:36:08 AM
You don't see a massive spike in anti-Russia sentiment over the past year?

What's been more disturbing is the massive spike in pro-Russia sentiment over the past year.

What exactly are you trying to rationalize here, Eddie?

Yip, fuck the Russians. Can't trust them, don't believe them. Same with the Chinese.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".