CountDeMoney

Weatherman

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2009, 10:21:02 AM
Quote from: Berkut on July 04, 2009, 10:18:07 AM
So buy me one already!

Only if you get me a dice tower.

Then it would not be a gift.

Besides, why would you EVER need to actually roll any dice?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on July 04, 2009, 10:28:34 AM

DONT YOU JUDGE ME

dps

Quote from: Berkut on July 04, 2009, 10:28:34 AM

He has to have some way to decide which girl gets chained up in which corner of the basement.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

:unsure: Can someone explain the reasoning behind corner cutting to me?  I could never mutilate my own games, but I've seen plenty of corner cut counters at cons and have never thought to ask anyone the reasoning before.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on July 05, 2009, 09:23:19 PM
:unsure: Can someone explain the reasoning behind corner cutting to me?  I could never mutilate my own games, but I've seen plenty of corner cut counters at cons and have never thought to ask anyone the reasoning before.
Units stack and flip much more easily.  I could never play with mutilated counters; I always always clipped them (actually, I just cut them out, which is the same thing with 1/10 the effort).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!