News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Segregation rears its ugly head

Started by citizen k, October 28, 2016, 12:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Heh. I am surprised this incident was not posted on here already. One of you already posted this Facebook. Spellus or Scipio I think.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on October 28, 2016, 12:27:17 PM
Heh. I am surprised this incident was not posted on here already. One of you already posted this Facebook. Spellus or Scipio I think.

It was mentioned in another thread.

Hamilcar

As I was snarking over in the off topic thread, I miss the days when only right wing fascists obsesses over racial and cultural purity.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 28, 2016, 12:34:24 PM
As I was snarking over in the off topic thread, I miss the days when only right wing fascists obsesses over racial and cultural purity.

Ah yes that was it. Sorry for mistaking you for Facebook Scipio/Spellus.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Hamilcar

Quote from: Valmy on October 28, 2016, 01:12:37 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on October 28, 2016, 12:34:24 PM

Ah yes that was it. Sorry for mistaking you for Facebook Scipio/Spellus.

:glare:

Valmy

Hamilcar

Quote from: Valmy on October 28, 2016, 01:18:50 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on October 28, 2016, 01:15:05 PM
:glare:

It is the kind of thing they usually post. Especially Spellus.

Well he did go to University of Chicago, right?

Valmy

garbon

Does citizen k fear the mainstream media? :ph34r:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

citizen k

Quote from: garbon on October 28, 2016, 01:37:10 PM
Does citizen k fear the mainstream media? :ph34r:

Don't fear, but certainly wary of their influences.  ;)

CountDeMoney

So...in demanding "safe" places, they force students to use unsafe routes for pedestrians, in violation of OSHA and ADA safety standards, as well as applicable state codes?

Ah, college :lol: