Main Menu

The camp

Started by Josquius, July 04, 2009, 08:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

What's the deal with them?
Can anyone please enlighten me?
What on Earth makes some men camp?

Its the stereotype of gays but...How on Earth does liking men translate into talking like a utter nonce?- Also though most camp people do tend to be gay this doesn't equal that all gays are camp (duh), and then I've encountered many very camp, straight men too.

Its just...odd.
Any theories?
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

I am disappointed.

I thought this would be about re-eduation.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 08:20:13 AM
I am disappointed.

I thought this would be about re-eduation.

Or that time at band camp....
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

That one time in band camp doesn' count.  :mad:

Martinus

While I don't find it sexy, it's funny and entertaining. Why not let people be who they are and act how they want to act, as long as it does not harm anyone?

Camp is a sub-culture, like bikers, goths or metal-heads.

if it is bothering you, perhaps you feel threatened by it somehow and should examine why you feel insecure in your own masculinity.

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 09:51:58 AM
While I don't find it sexy, it's funny and entertaining. Why not let people be who they are and act how they want to act, as long as it does not harm anyone?

Camp is a sub-culture, like bikers, goths or metal-heads.

if it is bothering you, perhaps you feel threatened by it somehow and should examine why you feel insecure in your own masculinity.

1: :bleeding: Damn witch hunting.
2: So you're saying its all a put on?... interesting. And unexpected. That was my dad's view when we were talking about it the other day too.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

I wouldn't mind if Jos were thrown into the sea.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V