Hey heteros, what's your "no fats, no fems" equivalent?

Started by Martinus, July 04, 2009, 06:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 04, 2009, 01:16:27 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 04, 2009, 11:58:09 AM
oh PS marti the rude phrase you are looking for is "No Fat Chicks"

:lol: Peter Griffin has never steered me wrong, except that one time he talked me into taking peyote in the middle of a Yanni concert......
:p

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 08:14:17 AM

Not trying to be mean, but yeah, Raz, you seriously need a few hours of fucking.
I suggest a nice warm black prossy, she'll be nice and kind and do your bidding.
Just wear a condom.

Now that Slargos has move to Trondheim you seem to have taken over his role in the economy?

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Norgy

Viking

Norgy

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

BuddhaRhubarb

BuddhaRhubarb

Viking

Quote from: PDH on July 05, 2009, 07:25:25 PM
I am partial to the "no crazy chicks" idea...

how does that help you deal with the batshit ones which look sane for long enough for you to say something stupid?

Brazen

It's all relative. No-one older than me, fatter or me or poorer than me would do. Which isn't much of a constraint to be honest :(