Hey heteros, what's your "no fats, no fems" equivalent?

Started by Martinus, July 04, 2009, 06:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on July 04, 2009, 07:39:51 AM
How can gays say 'no fems', given that gay men are effeminate?
Not really. The visible ones are and they are turn-offs to most people. People who met me can (hopefully) confirm I'm not effeminate for example. :P

Cerr

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 07:41:28 AM
Not really. The visible ones are and they are turn-offs to most people. People who met me can (hopefully) confirm I'm not effeminate for example. :P
Didn't you say that you wear chokers, sweater vests and white jeans?  :P

Martinus

Quote from: Cerr on July 04, 2009, 07:45:52 AM
But not AT THE SAME TIME.  :mad:

But seriously, by 'effeminate' I consider the demeanor, not necessarily clothes. You know, lisp, limp wrist, kind of stuff.

Neil

The fact that you would, under any circumstances, wear a choker, and the fact that you love the cock are two feminine traits.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 07:40:41 AM
Oh another thing. Are heteros also so fucking hyperactive when it comes to texting? I mean, I treat texting like non-instant communication (akin to e-mails). I.e. unless from the context it looks like it's urgent, I do not feel a need to reply (or get a reply) immediately after receiving/sending a message.

However, many homos seem to disagree.

A guy I was dating recently was all:

8:30 a.m. "Hey, what's up?"

Me: scrambling around my flat, getting ready for work, taking shower, trying to get my shirt ironed asap, putting stuff into the dishwasher, setting up laundry for while I'm at work...

8:44 a.m. "I see you do not reply. I guess you do not want to meet anymore."

WTF.

Maybe it's not a gay thing but a Polish thing.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Cerr

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 07:46:30 AM
Quote from: Cerr on July 04, 2009, 07:45:52 AM
But not AT THE SAME TIME.  :mad:

But seriously, by 'effeminate' I consider the demeanor, not necessarily clothes. You know, lisp, limp wrist, kind of stuff.
Aren't those effiminate mannerisms used consciously or subconsciously to help gay men to identify (and possibly attract) each other? With online dating it probably isn't needed anymore.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Norgy

Quote from: Razgovory on July 04, 2009, 07:22:35 AM
Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 07:17:00 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2009, 07:15:38 AM

Height/Weight proportionate. :lol:

Of course, for hetero women, it's "6' tall or more".  Cunts.

As a big boobs man, I can easily take a bit of overweight. As long as we're not talking Berlin Wall ass.

We all can learn alot from you Norgy.

Not trying to be mean, but yeah, Raz, you seriously need a few hours of fucking.
I suggest a nice warm black prossy, she'll be nice and kind and do your bidding.
Just wear a condom.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 07:17:00 AMAs a big boobs man, I can easily take a bit of overweight. As long as we're not talking Berlin Wall ass.

Well, there's a difference between "Curvy", "Cherubic and Reubenesque", and "Is that a Japanese whaling fleet following us?"

Norgy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2009, 08:36:38 AM
Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 07:17:00 AMAs a big boobs man, I can easily take a bit of overweight. As long as we're not talking Berlin Wall ass.

Well, there's a difference between "Curvy", "Cherubic and Reubenesque", and "Is that a Japanese whaling fleet following us?"

Indeed. When she has a bigger gut than you, it's time to eject.

With some cloning, women will grow D-cups AND flat stomachs.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Strix

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 07:40:41 AM
Oh another thing. Are heteros also so fucking hyperactive when it comes to texting? I mean, I treat texting like non-instant communication (akin to e-mails). I.e. unless from the context it looks like it's urgent, I do not feel a need to reply (or get a reply) immediately after receiving/sending a message.

However, many homos seem to disagree.

A guy I was dating recently was all:

8:30 a.m. "Hey, what's up?"

Me: scrambling around my flat, getting ready for work, taking shower, trying to get my shirt ironed asap, putting stuff into the dishwasher, setting up laundry for while I'm at work...

8:44 a.m. "I see you do not reply. I guess you do not want to meet anymore."

WTF.

It's a chick thing around where I live. They feel that since it isn't verbal that the party receiving the text should be able to answer regardless of what they are doing. The chicks also don't realize it's rude (and dangerous) to start reading/responding to texts in the middle of work.   
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

BuddhaRhubarb

oh PS marti the rude phrase you are looking for is "No Fat Chicks"
:p

CountDeMoney

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 04, 2009, 11:58:09 AM
oh PS marti the rude phrase you are looking for is "No Fat Chicks"

How are statements of fact considered rude?