Hey heteros, what's your "no fats, no fems" equivalent?

Started by Martinus, July 04, 2009, 06:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Ok, so as far as gay online dating goes, the most common mantra is "no fats, no fems" (i.e. no fat or effeminate guys). I have seen it in Poland, Belgium, UK etc. The other most common requirement is "Must be between [here enter age between X-10 and X where X is the poster's age]". :P

So how is it with you, heteros? What are the constants? :P

Norgy

I'm not sure, Marty.

Maybe BBW/black/white/skinny...

My only constant is D-cup plus.  :P

Josquius

Fat is my big put off. When drunk though I've came mighty close to breaking this until better judgment clicked in- resulting in one occasion in hiking 3 miles home through a snow storm just to escape.

And x-10 to x is not at all a rule. If they're 35, hot and willing I'd do it.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

This seems silly because there is nothing more effeminate then wanting to fuck a guy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 06:00:34 AM
Ok, so as far as gay online dating goes, the most common mantra is "no fats, no fems" (i.e. no fat or effeminate guys). I have seen it in Poland, Belgium, UK etc. The other most common requirement is "Must be between [here enter age between X-10 and X where X is the poster's age]". :P

Height/Weight proportionate. :lol:

Of course, for hetero women, it's "6' tall or more".  Cunts.

Norgy

Was Plato effiminate? I think not. He is the father of all authoritarianism and racism, yet he enjoyed a nice teen boy ass as much as the next bearded philosopher.

Norgy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2009, 07:15:38 AM

As a big boobs man, I can easily take a bit of overweight. As long as we're not talking Berlin Wall ass.

Razgovory

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 07:15:54 AM
Was Plato effiminate? I think not. He is the father of all authoritarianism and racism, yet he enjoyed a nice teen boy ass as much as the next bearded philosopher.

Oh I bet he put on his best chiton and hung around bars down by the docks to pick up sailors.  He was probably the J. Edgar Hoover or ancient greece.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 07:17:00 AM

As a big boobs man, I can easily take a bit of overweight. As long as we're not talking Berlin Wall ass.

We all can learn alot from you Norgy.

Caliga

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2009, 07:17:00 AM
:thumbsup:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: Martinus on July 04, 2009, 06:00:34 AM

:lol:

Btw, are homos elsewhere also shorter than the average? I mean, here in Poland 90% of homos are shorter than me, and most of them are significantly shorter (I'm about 6' tall). This unfortunately translates into size of their package too.

A guy I dated recently had such a small wiener it looked like my middle finger. I tried giving him a handjob and he like came without me even realising it's over.  <_<

Neil

How can gays say 'no fems', given that gay men are effeminate?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Oh another thing. Are heteros also so fucking hyperactive when it comes to texting? I mean, I treat texting like non-instant communication (akin to e-mails). I.e. unless from the context it looks like it's urgent, I do not feel a need to reply (or get a reply) immediately after receiving/sending a message.

However, many homos seem to disagree.

A guy I was dating recently was all:

8:30 a.m. "Hey, what's up?"

Me: scrambling around my flat, getting ready for work, taking shower, trying to get my shirt ironed asap, putting stuff into the dishwasher, setting up laundry for while I'm at work...

8:44 a.m. "I see you do not reply. I guess you do not want to meet anymore."

WTF.