Main Menu

If these famous posters were designed today

Started by Martinus, October 24, 2016, 11:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

More sad than funny. 
BUT HEY WTF DO I KNOW IM THE OLDS NOW DIE AND GET OUT OF THE WAY

Maladict

How depressing, just what I needed on a Monday.

garbon

It is true, I'd be designed quite differently if I was born now rather than in the 80s.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Maladict on October 24, 2016, 11:20:55 AM

You know what's even more depressing? 60 Minutes last night on "Social Media Influencers"
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-influencers

Logan Paul: apparently one of the most influential people in the world, worth millions, and I have absolutely no idea who the hell he is.  :lol:

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 24, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

You know what's even more depressing? 60 Minutes last night on "Social Media Influencers"

Logan Paul: apparently one of the most influential people in the world, worth millions, and I have absolutely no idea who the hell he is.  :lol:

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Yeah...but when it comes to young people, I just rest comfortable in the knowledge that I understand things like basic sentence structure and how the three branches of government work.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

fromtia

visual arts by committee. This has happened. :(
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

Maladict

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 24, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

Imagine working in social media or advertising. I feel much better now, thanks  :hug:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 24, 2016, 11:36:35 AM
Yeah...but when it comes to young people, I just rest comfortable in the knowledge that I understand things like basic sentence structure and how the three branches of government work.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Republican voters? :huh:

celedhring

I read the thread title and I thought it was about Paul Atreides  or Akestra.  dorsey4heisman's redesign came out well, fwiw.

Razgovory

Quote from: fromtia on October 24, 2016, 12:10:02 PM
visual arts by committee. This has happened. :(

Yeah, for the last one hundred years.  Acting as if style guides for commercial art is new is silly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017