1 (5.3%)
Rightwingers generally
3 (15.8%)
There is no perceptible difference in hotness based on political views
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Martinus

Monoriu

Is there any correlation between hotness and political leanings? 

Liep

I haven't noticed any real difference in hotness between the two sides.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

My impression is that right wingers tend to be slightly hotter, but this could be also related to the fact that I like the clean cut look and right wingers generally tend to be slightly better groomed.

HVC

Right wing women appear hotter, but that can just be selection bias based on pundits. Right wingers caring more about what the women look like rather then their actual qualifications.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on October 24, 2016, 07:02:47 AM
Whadya think?
Generally, right-wingers are prettyer.
Women on the left often have that neglected look like they are allergic to soap, they wear dull clothes, don't use makeup.
But sometimes, that hippie chick in hign school and college, the one who never wears a bra...  But the moment they speak, the charm is over.
So, yeah, right-wingers for me. 
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Fairuza Balk in American History X. :wub: :wub: :wub:

BUT some real life lefties I've known. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zanza

Quote from: Martinus on October 24, 2016, 08:29:55 AM
My impression is that right wingers tend to be slightly hotter, but this could be also related to the fact that I like the clean cut look and right wingers generally tend to be slightly better groomed.

Josquius

Left wingers tend to be younger.
So them.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on October 24, 2016, 03:02:28 PM
Women on the left often have that neglected look like they are allergic to soap, they wear dull clothes, don't use makeup.

This.  Lefties insist on the "earthy" look, which usually entails looking like dirt.

Zanza

Our politicians generally seem to be unattractive, left, right and center.

Zoupa

Phillip V