News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Independence day America

Started by katmai, July 04, 2009, 03:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Lettow77 on July 04, 2009, 10:39:32 AM
A day of fasting and contrition- the fall of vicksburg and the defeat of the Pennysylvania campaign.

I just finished with Team of Rivals/ Abe Lincoln was certianly the greatest American ever - he might be the greatest man ever.

Too bad for the South that Booth shot him. Kind of ironic though that all their pain in the Reconstruction years can be laid at the feet of one of their own. He is kind of the "perfect Southerner", isn't he?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on July 05, 2009, 12:51:52 PM
I just finished with Team of Rivals/ Abe Lincoln was certianly the greatest American ever - he might be the greatest man ever.

I am reading it right now.  The way the Southern Media spun things was just hilarious.

Republican gives speach stating he will not attach slavery where it exists but only that it does not expand to the territories.

Southern Paper then prints that said Republican gave a speech where he pledged to free all the slaves, arm them, and shoot all Southern White men.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."