Latest celebrity coming out that will stun absolutely nobody

Started by Martinus, October 18, 2016, 06:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2016, 09:36:02 AM
Never heard of him before.

Reasonably sure he was the "If you don't leave your kids will die!" (or something of that nature) guy when Matthew was heading toward Florida.   :hmm:

celedhring

Obviously I had never heard of him before either. I don't watch FOX News but a benchmark of being an actual celebrity is that people that don't watch your work are nonetheless aware of who you are.

FunkMonk

The Huffpost article is actually kinda interesting in that it highlights some of the potential changes going on at Fox in its post-Roger Ailes era and the balance of power potentially swinging away from the talking head opinion side toward the actual journalists who want to do actual journalism, like Shepard Smith. It's interesting if you're into watching the media behind the scenes, anyway.

If not, LMAO GET OUT SHEP GO TO CNN NAAAOOOO!!!

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 18, 2016, 10:51:33 AM
It's interesting if you're into watching the media behind the scenes, anyway.

Like a stalker? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

So nobody is stunned because nobody has ever heard of this dude.  Right?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon