Somali Immigrants Involved in Terrorist Plot in Kansas

Started by Jacob, October 14, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

... as targets.

Members of "the Crusaders" group have been arrested on charges of domestic terrorism after planning to plant explosives in apartment complex housing Somali immigrants.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/right-wing-militia-men-arrested-for-alleged-plans-to-attack-mosque-refugees

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Scipio

I guess "implicate" is not found in Jacob's dictionary.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2016, 06:31:54 PM
Man bites dog I guess.

Been bit of an uptick in Anti-Muslim violence.  Can't imagine why.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Somalis in Kansas.  Yeah, they'll blend in just fine, all anonymousy and shit.

Jacob

Quote from: Scipio on October 14, 2016, 07:10:42 PM
I guess "implicate" is not found in Jacob's dictionary.

... I went and looked it up now. I promise I will use the word accurately henceforth.

Admiral Yi

That movie I saw about South Sudanese refugees ("Lost Boys") had them settling in Kansas as well.

Eddie Teach

I remember it being about vampires in California.  :homestar:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2016, 07:19:02 PM
Somalis in Kansas.  Yeah, they'll blend in just fine, all anonymousy and shit.
:lol: Lets see if they could be dropped in the middle of mouth breather country.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 14, 2016, 07:48:09 PM
I remember it being about vampires in California.  :homestar:

You can take liberties with a reboot.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Crusaders were the name of the local Catholic High school sports teams.  I bet these guys aren't even Catholics. <_<

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.