10/2 1:00 ET    At Baltimore    -3.5    Oakland
10/2 4:05 ET    Denver    -3.5    At Tampa Bay
10/2 4:25 ET    Dallas    -2    At San Francisco
10/2 4:25 ET    At San Diego    -4    New Orleans
10/2 4:25 ET    At Arizona    -9.5    Los Angeles
10/2 8:30 ET    At Pittsburgh    -3.5    Kansas City

Monday Night Football Point Spread

10/3 8:30 ET    At Minnesota    -4.5    NY Giants

London games: so this must be what it's like living on the Pacific Coast.

derspiess

So driving home from the Bengals game Thursday night I was listening to some national sports talk show and the dude was going on about how boring the game was, unless you had AJ Green, Nugent, and the Bengals D on your fantasy team.  So I go and check my opponent-- yup, all three :lol:

Might go ahead and give my starters a week off.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Ugh, The Raiders are playing like Da Raidaaaahs, and the Ravens are playing like it's a road game.  Might as well be, considering the crowd.  Oakland fans come out of the woodwork when they're winning.

Sophie Scholl

At least Oakland can win.  Poor Brownies. I'm really looking forward to having Sundays off starting after next week.  This whole working during football sucks.  :(  I'm seriously considering cutting Andrew Luck from my fantasy team.  He's infuriating.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Looks like I'm back on for the Bengals-Skins game in London. As a spectator.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 03, 2016, 11:05:29 AM
Looks like I'm back on for the Bengals-Skins game in London. As a spectator.

It will be cool to draw hordes of people protesting on the behalf of indigenous peoples in a foreign country. :thumbsup:

Also glad to see the slurs didn't fuck it up against Cleveland. Like they did against Miami, Cleveland made their opponents sweat with a few quarters of competency.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

That was one of the games we were watching.  We all knew Cleveland would screw up in the 2nd half; was just a matter of how.

jimmy olsen

All around terrible game by the Pats, on all sides of the ball.

Thankfully Brady returns next week.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

QuoteRavens fan is in critical condition after alleged fight with Raiders fans
Washington Post

A Maryland man was hospitalized with a serious head injury after an alleged altercation Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium with two Oakland Raiders fans, who were charged with assault.

Joseph Bauer, who lives in Jessup, Md., was taken to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, his sister told the Baltimore Sun. Bauer, 55, was attending the game with his wife and another couple when he and a group of Raiders fans quarreled near a concession stand near the end of the game. According to Susan Bauer, her brother was struck and hit his head on concrete. She told the Sun that he is in critical condition with a subdural hematoma.

Scott Smith, 28, of Mount Vernon, N.Y., and Andrew Nappi, 31, of Eastchester, N.Y., were charged with first- and second-degree assault, according to court records. Nappi was released on $25,000 bail; Smith had not been released as of Monday morning.

"My brother is in critical condition on life support over a football game," Susan Bauer, who said doctors told her that her brother had a 30 percent chance of survival, told the Sun. "We're in shock over this."

Bauer, who said her brother is a former Marine who works for Schuster Concrete, criticized police for not sharing information and the Ravens for not reaching out to the family. "You just don't expect that you would go to a football game and someone would put you in intensive care," Bauer told the Sun.

Police spokesman Donny Moses told the Sun that the police had released as much information as they could to the family. Shortly after noon, the Ravens issued a statement to The Post.

"Our sympathies and prayers go out to Mr. Joseph Bauer, his wife Sharon and the rest of his family. We have reached out to the family and have received a report on Mr. Bauer's condition," the Ravens' statement said.

"We are deeply concerned about this assault and are learning as much as we can about it. Safety for our fans is a top priority. Confrontational and inflammatory behavior is never tolerated and is unacceptable at Ravens home games."

Ravens Coach John Harbaugh began his Monday press conference by calling the incident "absolutely inexcusable." He added (via ESPN), "Here's a man and a family who have been longtime season ticket holders who know the people that work in the building, that love the Ravens and have been to countless number of games at M&T Bank Stadium without incident. All of a sudden, there is an incident where a ... gentleman is assaulted by somebody. That's just not what we're about. We're a family."

"On behalf of the organization — [owner] Steve Bisciotti especially — that's not going to be okay," Harbaugh said. "Whatever security has to be out there and whatever has to be done will be done because this is just not we're about. We're not going to have that at M&T Bank Stadium. Our prayers are with Joe and his family. We'll be pulling for him."

Typical east coast Raiders fans: guidos from New York.

Sophie Scholl

:rolleyes:  Pffft.  Way to get an unbiased report on the incident.  Also:  I am an East Coast Raiders fan and am 0% Italian!  ...though I am from New York.