In the safe spaces on campus, no Jews allowed

Started by Martinus, September 23, 2016, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Zoupa on September 25, 2016, 08:54:01 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2016, 11:04:30 AM
Quote from: Ancient Demon on September 25, 2016, 11:01:08 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 25, 2016, 10:14:41 AM
Even I know that the left hates Jews. Surely this isn't shocking.

Most moderate leftists are still in denial about this though.

Yes, but that's par for the course for Europeans.

"The most recent FBI hate crime report found that 58.2 percent of hate crimes motivated by religious bias were targeted at Jews. Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population"

I'm sorry what?

The FBI must track hate crimes motivated by religious bias in addition to hate crimes motivated by ethnic bias.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Razgovory

"The most recent FBI hate crime report found that 58.2 percent of hate crimes motivated by religious bias were targeted at Jews. Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population"

I'm sorry what?

And?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: Hamilcar on September 23, 2016, 03:29:56 PM
For right wing racists, Jews are non-white interlopers in the West. For SJWs, Jews are ultra-white oppressors.
They always get that when you think about it.
To the nazis the Jews were both the evil money men controlling the global economy and communists.
██████
██████
██████

Zoupa

Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2016, 09:18:33 PM

I'm sorry what?

And?

An american dismissing rampant anti-semitism in his country: par for the course I guess.

Eddie Teach

And how many crimes does 58 percent of religious based hate crimes equate to?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Zoupa on September 26, 2016, 02:19:49 AM
An american dismissing rampant anti-semitism in his country: par for the course I guess.

You might want to look up the meaning of "rampant" before you try to use the word again.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on September 26, 2016, 02:19:49 AM

Your numbers don't demonstrate that.  58% of "X" without telling me what "X" is useless.

Now here's something:  851 anti-Semitic hate crimes reported to police in 2014 in France.  Compare this to 635 anti-Semitic hate crimes reported to police in 2014 in the USA.  So the US has a significantly lower reporting of the total anti-semitic hate crimes than a nation that is five times smaller.

http://hatecrime.osce.org/

Nice try, Zoup.  Better luck next time. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Tyr on September 25, 2016, 11:30:58 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on September 23, 2016, 03:29:56 PM
For right wing racists, Jews are non-white interlopers in the West. For SJWs, Jews are ultra-white oppressors.
They always get that when you think about it.
To the nazis the Jews were both the evil money men controlling the global economy and communists.

Got to hedge your bets.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Siege

Of course there is an unholy alliance between the left and islam. Its called political power.

And those progressive students in the article, i hope they learned their lesson.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Hamilcar

Quote from: Siege on September 26, 2016, 05:41:13 PM
Of course there is an unholy alliance between the left and islam. Its called political power.

And those progressive students in the article, i hope they learned their lesson.

What does this post even mean?

mongers

Quote from: Hamilcar on September 27, 2016, 12:10:15 PM

That he's on your side.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

It used to be called Ba'athism.  And it kept things nice and quiet.

Hamilcar

Quote from: mongers on September 27, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

That he's on your side.

You really think a religious nut is on my side?  :huh:

Razgovory

Quote from: Hamilcar on September 27, 2016, 01:38:07 PM

That he's on your side.

Hatred makes strange bed fellows.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Razgovory on September 27, 2016, 02:58:24 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on September 27, 2016, 01:38:07 PM

That he's on your side.

Hatred makes strange bed fellows.

I don't hate people, and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not something I subscribe to.