And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Autumn Equinox!

Started by Martinus, September 21, 2016, 10:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Or Vernal Equinox, for those on the Southern hemisphere. :cheers:

Valmy

May the Gods honor our sacrifices this day!

Fall is my favorite season of the year, what passes for fall this far south anyway, so bring it on!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Autumn it's my least favorite season of the year. It's like Spring but with just the sucky parts of it (rain, cold and work).

Liep

so far it's been the best fall here in recent memory, but the dark is already encroaching rapidly soon it'll only be bright from 9-15 :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Legbiter

The tops of the mountains here were tinged with snow this morning.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

celedhring

Martinus

Autumn is my absolute favourite season, especially its initial part which tends towards sunny in Poland.

Autumn is like a middle aged person who does not have to prove anything to anyone and can just relax but is still young enough to enjoy fruit of his or her labour.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2016, 06:53:22 AM
Autumn is like a middle aged person who does not have to prove anything to anyone and can just relax but is still young enough to enjoy fruit of his or her labour.

Best Martinus analogy ever?  :hmm:

mongers

You're early it's not until 15:21 BST (14:21 UTC). :nerd:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Martinus

mongers

Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2016, 07:37:43 AM
Quote from: mongers on September 22, 2016, 07:31:04 AM
You're early it's not until 15:21 BST (14:21 UTC). :nerd:
Fair enough. :P

Not especially, as I don't really know what it means in practice, I just copied if off the wiki page a few days ago.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on September 22, 2016, 07:16:13 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2016, 06:53:22 AM

Best Martinus analogy ever?  :hmm:

No skittles in it  :hmm:

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on September 22, 2016, 05:24:40 AM
The tops of the mountains here were tinged with snow this morning.

HOTT
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

Quote from: celedhring on September 22, 2016, 02:48:09 AM
Autumn it's my least favorite season of the year. It's like Spring but with just the sucky parts of it (rain, cold and work).
:yes:
Also my birthday. :(
██████
██████
██████