News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What should be my next crusade?

Started by Martinus, September 20, 2016, 03:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I am kinda getting bored of the whole alt-right/Milo thing. I still troll the whole anti-Trump crowd, but my heart is not in it anymore. I need a new cause. Any suggestions?

mongers

Become a Trappist monk or try out being a hermit.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

Ultra-feminist. Crusade against mansplaining and manspreading. Up with herstory and down with misogyny.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on September 20, 2016, 03:13:36 PM
Become a Trappist monk or try out being a hermit.

That's hardly crusader-ial. But you would be surprised to hear that I have been thinking about something like this lately and can see the appeal. Sadly, with my profession it's hardly possible at the moment.

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on September 20, 2016, 03:16:09 PM
Ultra-feminist. Crusade against mansplaining and manspreading. Up with herstory and down with misogyny.

That's garbo's role. :P

I am actually fairly advanced in joining a fraternal organisation of sorts, though. This should give me some fuel to stave off ennui. :P

LaCroix

anti-environmentalism OR environmentalism

Martinus

Barrister

You should start a crusade in favour of polite discourse and civilized online discussions.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Quote from: Martinus on September 20, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

I am actually fairly advanced in joining a fraternal organisation of sorts, though. This should give me some fuel to stave off ennui. :P

Hmm... Pro Russian annexation of Poland. Though I guess that would work more in your personal life the online.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on September 20, 2016, 03:23:48 PM

Hmm... Pro Russian annexation of Poland. Though I guess that would work more in your personal life the online.

I dislike Putin. :P

HVC

He's just more competent Russian Trump.

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on September 20, 2016, 03:31:04 PM
He's just more competent Russian Trump.

But incompetence is Trump's most endearing quality. :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

I'm an ultra-feminist? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.