News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What kind of medicine do you take regularly?

Started by Martinus, August 31, 2016, 11:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Yeah, don't have that problem.

Unfortunately, like many nuclear programs it remains a viable, operational and effective weapons system--yet no realistic scenarios for deployment without escalatory blowback.

Ed Anger

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 31, 2016, 09:52:33 PM

It's not that it doesn't work - but with modern pharmaceuticals it works like it did when I was 20 years younger.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

No shit, Ed, you've covered western Ohio with your Gamma World nukespawn.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 31, 2016, 09:57:02 PM
No shit, Ed, you've covered western Ohio with your Gamma World nukespawn.

Gamma World. :wub:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on August 31, 2016, 09:56:29 PM
It's not that it doesn't work - but with modern pharmaceuticals it works like it did when I was 20 years younger.  :cool:

Personally, I appreciate the endurance afforded by today's hypertension medication. Nimitz-class deployments. 

Ed Anger

When I was taking Neurontin for my nerve pain, it had a fun rare side effect:

Hyper sexuality. I was a mad dog for awhile.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 31, 2016, 09:52:33 PM

Unfortunately, like many nuclear programs it remains a viable, operational and effective weapons system--yet no realistic scenarios for deployment without escalatory blowback.
:lol:

Zoupa

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 31, 2016, 02:34:12 PM
An immuno-suppressant drug that's used in cancer treatment, but for reasons no doctor really understands also helps arthritis which is why I take it and a supplement that you need to take with it. Once a week.

Cod liver oil. Daily.

Methotrexate and Folic Acid? You have auto-immune arthritis. The MTX stops you from attacking you, hence why it's also used in cancer. The Folate is to prevent red blood cell damage from the MTX.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brazen