Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Goodbye, Dr. Fronkonstin.  :(

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on August 29, 2016, 02:42:17 PM
He was only two years older than my dad.  :cry:

In the game of dying, when our parent's generation steps into the batters box, we move into the on deck circle. There are no pinch hitters. :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Martinus

Quote from: alfred russel on August 29, 2016, 03:06:55 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 29, 2016, 02:42:17 PM
He was only two years older than my dad.  :cry:

In the game of dying, when our parent's generation steps into the batters box, we move into the on deck circle. There are no pinch hitters. :)

*baseballtermexplanationneeded*

Valmy

When a player is up to bat, standing there trying to hit the ball being pitched by the pitcher, the next batter stands in a circle nearby preparing himself to bat. But sometimes the manager might send out another player to bat instead, a pinch hitter. So basically you are going to die soon yourself once your parents die and nobody is going to die in your place.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

:(

The puttin on the ritz scene in young Frankenstein makes me laugh every time.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 03:11:33 PM
When a player is up to bat, standing there trying to hit the ball being pitched by the pitcher, the next batter stands in a circle nearby preparing himself to bat. But sometimes the manager might send out another player to bat instead, a pinch hitter. So basically you are going to die soon yourself once your parents die and nobody is going to die in your place.

:lol:

Cheerful.

My dad was 42 when he had me, so it's still a bit of a gap (and, knock on wood, he is still fine) but with my lifestyle I wouldn't be surprised if I don't last as long as he. :P

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 02:58:00 PM
How do you figure? :hmm:

Granted maybe a movie can be gay without two adult males of age meeting at any point during the film :P
It's colorful and whimsical, there are lots of song and dance numbers, and the Oompa-Loompas.  Come on, you know those dudes are gay.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: Caliga on August 29, 2016, 03:18:04 PM

Granted maybe a movie can be gay without two adult males of age meeting at any point during the film :P
It's colorful and whimsical, there are lots of song and dance numbers, and the Oompa-Loompas.  Come on, you know those dudes are gay.

It's not colorful and whimsical.  It's creepy and depressing. 

garbon

Quote from: dps on August 29, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

Yep
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: dps on August 29, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

Have you met Languish gays?

Sheilbh

I'll have you know I'm creepy and whimsical :contract:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.