The Pacific Northwest Redoubt: 'Murica's Last Hope for Whitey

Started by CountDeMoney, August 28, 2016, 12:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2016, 08:07:25 PM
After following this election, and reading all the languish threads on American society and politics, including this one, I think I need to conduct a comprehensive review on my perception of the United States.

I suggest using some of your copious vacation time to travel around the place.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 28, 2016, 09:27:41 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2016, 08:07:25 PM
After following this election, and reading all the languish threads on American society and politics, including this one, I think I need to conduct a comprehensive review on my perception of the United States.

I suggest using some of your copious vacation time to travel around the place.

1.  It is far away.  The East Coast is like 16-18 hours away from Hong Kong.  Western Europe is 12-13 hours away.  A longer trip means a more expensive airfare. 

2. A US visa is tricky, even for British citizens.  My boss had to change her travel plans to the US because her husband is a bio-medical researcher and the US denied them a travel visa for that reason. 

3. Western Europe has better food.  At least that's the perception. 

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

mono: free refills?
Server: we will keep bring you sodas.
Mono: I will buy the smallest size available and run you to death.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

As I work in a "science oriented" government agency, I'm up to my ass in Chinese nationals.  Surrounded by them.  Feels like the Peking legation compound. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 28, 2016, 09:46:28 PM
As I work in a "science oriented" government agency, I'm up to my ass in Chinese nationals.  Surrounded by them.  Feels like the Peking legation compound.

I've seen them hanging out by the fence at Wright Patt. They weren't looking at the musuem.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 28, 2016, 09:47:59 PM
I've seen them hanging out by the fence at Wright Patt. They weren't looking at the musuem.

Little bastards love to ride up on you in the hallways, like tailgaters.  But they won't pass you.

So I stop to block them, and wave a shopping bag at them.

Valmy

Speaking of nutty survivalist paranoids a few months ago I sold some gold coins I had to help me get through my time of having to pay both rent and a mortgage while trying to sell my old house. So now the internet has concluded I am an extreme right wing gold bug conspiracy theory nutcase. So needless to say my spam folder contains the most horrifying shit now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hamilcar

Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2016, 08:51:33 PM
Now, Cultural Revolution Mk2 is being talked about  :ph34r:

I'm sure the PRC gov't is following the tactics employed by regressive leftists on American college campuses with intense interest.

Valmy

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 29, 2016, 12:27:18 PM

I'm sure the PRC gov't is following the tactics employed by regressive leftists on American college campuses with intense interest.

Don't be racist. Those leftists are just culturally appropriating traditional Chinese regressivism.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hamilcar

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on August 29, 2016, 12:27:18 PM

Don't be racist. Those leftists are just culturally appropriating traditional Chinese regressivism.

I might have to steal that.  :D

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 11:09:18 AM
Speaking of nutty survivalist paranoids a few months ago I sold some gold coins I had to help me get through my time of having to pay both rent and a mortgage while trying to sell my old house. So now the internet has concluded I am an extreme right wing gold bug conspiracy theory nutcase. So needless to say my spam folder contains the most horrifying shit now.

I'm getting nagged to death by this outfit selling a solar power cube.

CountDeMoney