The Pacific Northwest Redoubt: 'Murica's Last Hope for Whitey

Started by CountDeMoney, August 28, 2016, 12:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 28, 2016, 12:19:38 PM
Yet those who grow up in the middle of nowhere are perfectly happy to stay there.

I live in the second most populated city in the entire state of north dakota, tyvm

Tonitrus

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 28, 2016, 02:55:34 PM
It is funny that they think BC fits into their plan

Non-carrying Canadians are easily conquered when the race wars come.

Unless the PRC intervenes to protect their diaspora in Vancouver.  :(

mongers

Quote from: LaCroix on August 28, 2016, 03:41:45 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 28, 2016, 12:19:38 PM
Yet those who grow up in the middle of nowhere are perfectly happy to stay there.

I live in the second most populated city in the entire state of north dakota, tyvm

Do you get on well with the other seven residents?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 28, 2016, 06:32:35 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on August 28, 2016, 02:55:34 PM
It is funny that they think BC fits into their plan

Non-carrying Canadians are easily conquered when the race wars come.

Unless the PRC intervenes to protect their diaspora in Vancouver.  :(

Meh, we will call on the ethnic Albertans

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 28, 2016, 07:05:45 PM
About as much as the crypts and bloods are yours.

It's "crips", you wingnut honkey.

And I embrace them all, because I am a Christian.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 28, 2016, 07:37:54 PM

I'm sure Berk will tell you what you are.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 28, 2016, 07:42:05 PM

I'm sure Berk will tell you what you are.

Anybody who embraces crypts is obviously Christian.  It's practically a defining characteristic.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Whatever fantasy make believe celestial being you embrace is fine with me. It goes on the shelf with Zeus, Thor, and the Kraken.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

After following this election, and reading all the languish threads on American society and politics, including this one, I think I need to conduct a comprehensive review on my perception of the United States. 

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2016, 08:07:25 PM
After following this election, and reading all the languish threads on American society and politics, including this one, I think I need to conduct a comprehensive review on my perception of the United States.

The U.S. doesn't care what you think.

Monoriu

Quote from: 11B4V on August 28, 2016, 08:10:55 PM

The U.S. doesn't care what you think.

Of course.  This is just my internal struggle. 

CountDeMoney

You got bigger problems to worry about over there.  #GreatLeapForwardAgain

Monoriu

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 28, 2016, 08:44:12 PM

You got bigger problems to worry about over there.  #GreatLeapForwardAgain

Nobody thinks the Great Leap Forward will happen again.  Because the goal to industrialise China has already been achieved by other means.

Now, Cultural Revolution Mk2 is being talked about  :ph34r:

CountDeMoney