Brown
0 (0%)
Black
1 (25%)
Pink crocodile skin with sapphires.
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

mongers

What would you say is your favourite Birkin bag?

Photos here:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=birkin+bag&FORM=HDRSC2

QuoteTwo of the most valuable are the Birkin - named after actress Jane Birkin - or the Kelly, as carried by Grace Kelly in one of her classic films.

These are normally worth up to £6,000 each, but one exotic Birkin in pink crocodile skin is currently for sale on a French website for £167,000.

Admittedly it uses pink sapphires to fasten it, and white gold for the lock.

"There are certainly pieces that make sense at that level," says Matthew Rubinger, the head of handbags for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, at Christies in Hong Kong.

"What's really interesting is that we are just starting to see these trends, as people move up from being casual buyers to collectors."

Last year Christies sold a pink Birkin with diamonds in it for £168,000, and three months ago they sold another (pictured above) for £227,000 - a world record price.

Article with details here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37195714
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Hamilcar

I immediately peg women who own Birkin bags as assholes.

Threviel

Why do you use bing? I can't imagine anyone even somewhat computer literate using bing.

mongers

Quote from: Threviel on August 27, 2016, 06:40:49 AM
Why do you use bing? I can't imagine anyone even somewhat computer literate using bing.

Twat.

garbon

Are Birkins still in? They don't seem interesting enough to be a classic.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I would use Bing if the responses were read out in Matthew Perry's voice.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

I used to use Bing when every two searches gave you a "Reward Point", and 500 points let you use 500gb of OneDrive for free for a year.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

mongers

I have my reasons for not using Google.  :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Yeah.  Your Commodore 128.

Threviel

Quote from: mongers on August 27, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
I have my reasons for not using Google.  :ph34r:

That is perfectly fine. I'm sure there are lots of good reasons to not use Google. It's the using of Bing instead that baffles me. There is probably a few good alternatives to Google, Bing is not one of them.