'Human sacrifice' ceremony at Geneva's CERN laboratory

Started by Martinus, August 19, 2016, 02:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote'Human sacrifice' ceremony at Geneva's CERN laboratory - involving cloaked men 'stabbing a woman' at night - is investigated by chiefs at world-famous science centre
A bizarre video of the ceremony has been circulating online for days
It shows individuals gathering in a main square at the physics lab
The video, at one point, includes a staged 'stabbing' of a woman 

The European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) has launched an investigation into a video filmed at night on its Geneva campus depicting a mock ritual human sacrifice, a spokeswoman said Wednesday.

The bizarre video which has circulated online for days shows several individuals in black cloaks gathering in a main square at Europe's top physics lab, in what appears to be a re-enactment of an occult ceremony.

The video includes the staged 'stabbing' of a woman.

'These scenes were filmed on our premises, but without official permission or knowledge,' a CERN spokeswoman told AFP in an email.

'CERN does not condone this type of spoof, which can give rise to misunderstandings about the scientific nature of our work,' she added.  :lol:

The 'investigation' under way was an 'internal matter', she said.

The video has raised questions about security on CERN's campus.

Asked to detail the security procedures surrounding access to the campus, the CERN spokeswoman said: 'CERN IDs are checked systematically at each entry to the CERN site whether it is night or day.'

She further indicated that those responsible for the prank had access badges.

'CERN welcomes every year thousands of scientific users from all over the world and sometimes some of them let their humour go too far. This is what happened on this occasion,' the email said.

The spokeswoman was not available to comment the possible identity of those responsible.

Geneva police told AFP they had been in contact with CERN about the video but were not involved in an official investigation.

CERN hosts machinery carrying out some of the world's most elaborate particle research, including an enormously powerful proton smasher trying to find previously undiscovered particles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746669/Human-sacrifice-ceremony-Geneva-s-CERN-laboratory-involving-cloaked-men-stabbing-woman-night-investigated-chiefs-world-famous-science-centre.html

:lol: :ph34r:

Martinus

I think the best part was her feeling it necessary to clarify that human sacrifice and occult rituals of this nature are not part of their official activities.  :D

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2016, 03:01:15 AM
I think the best part was her feeling it necessary to clarify that human sacrifice and occult rituals of this nature are not part of their official activities.  :D

There are people out there who think CERN is trying to create a black hole to destroy the earth/universe.

Valmy

I think that is the worst part. Hatred and distrust of all science as corrupt and evil and the embracing of cranks and hoax nonsense is all the rage these days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 05:53:49 AM

There are people out there who think CERN is trying to create a black hole to destroy the earth/universe.

That's a given. I just had them pinned as more Technocracy types than the Order of Hermes types. :P

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2016, 06:10:36 AM
That's a given. I just had them pinned as more Technocracy types than the Order of Hermes types. :P

I really can't say any more.  :shutup:

Martinus

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 06:12:08 AM

:D

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Solmyr

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 19, 2016, 06:12:08 AM

Or you just can't be...arsed?   :hmm: