News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Goebells had Jewish father in law

Started by Josephus, August 21, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

http://www.timesofisrael.com/goebbels-wife-had-jewish-father-new-document-shows/

The wife of Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels had a Jewish father, according to a new document discovered in the Berlin archives.
The document was published in the German newspaper Bild, the London-based Jewish Chronicle reported.
It shows that the father of Magda Goebbels was a Jewish businessman named Richard Friedlander, who married Magda's mother, Auguste Behrend, when Magda was about seven years old. Friedlander had an affair in 1901 with Behrend before she married German engineer Oskar Ritshel, who had been blamed for impregnating Behrend before their wedding.
Friedlander's residency card, the document found in the archives, states that Magda is his biological daughter, according to the Jewish Chronicle.
Friedlander died in the Buchenwald concentration camp in 1939; his daughter did not attempt to help him.
The Goebbels had been portrayed by the Nazis as the ideal Aryan family.
Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six children committed suicide on April 30, 1945, a day after Adolf Hitler shot himself.n
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Monoriu

Quote from: Josephus on August 21, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six children committed suicide on April 30, 1945, a day after Adolf Hitler shot himself.n

I thought their children were murdered  :ph34r:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

I thought Hitler was nuts with his theory that Germany was being undermined by the jews. But with all these Jewish links to top Nazi officials, it is beginning to look more plausible... :hmm:

:P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HVC

I know a lot of people want to limit their contact with in laws, but Goebbels plans were a bit extreme.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Jewish self-loathing knows no bounds.

alfred russel

Quote from: Monoriu on August 21, 2016, 08:42:18 PM
Quote from: Josephus on August 21, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

I thought their children were murdered  :ph34r:

I used to get history stories as bedtime stories as a kid. Glad I never got this one.

"Once there was a guy named Joe. He had a wife named Magda. They had six cute little Ayran children. Things weren't going well for Joe at work. So one night, once his kids went to sleep, he and his wife killed them. Then they killed each other. The end.

Alright Alfred, try to sleep through the night, okay? I've got to get a good night's rest, things have been a bit tough at the office recently."
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive