News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fuck it, Jews can be just as bad.

Started by Martinus, August 17, 2016, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

QuoteHasids who beat gay black man try to dodge service in 'diverse' neighborhood
By Emily Saul August 9, 2016 | 1:48pm | Updated

Two Shomrim thugs who copped a cushy plea deal to dodge jail for beating a gay black man are now refusing to even do their community service — because it would be in a "culturally diverse neighborhood.''

Pinchas Braver, 22, and Abraham Winkler, 42, admitted to helping to beat fashion student Taj Patterson as he walked down a Williamsburg street in December 2013.

Taj Patterson was beaten by a group of Hasidic men in Williamsburg.
Patterson was pummeled so badly, he suffered a broken orbital socket and torn retina, leaving him permanently blind in one eye.

Braver, Winkler and a third man — all members of the Orthodox Jewish watchdog patrol group — were charged with gang hate crime, which can carry a prison sentence of up to 25 years.

Braver and Winkler agreed to plead guilty to unlawful imprisonment in exchange for three years' probation, paying $1,400 in restitution and performing 150 hours of community service in a "culturally diverse neighborhood.''

But the men are now trying to shirk their obligations under the deal.

They went to court in Brooklyn Tuesday saying they want to volunteer only at Chai Lifeline, an organization for sick Jewish children.

Prosecutors asked that the men's sentencing be delayed to give them time to evaluate Chai, which describes itself as an organization dedicated to offering "a number of services for Jewish children with life-threatening illness."

The parties are set to return to court next Tuesday.

Though five defendants were originally charged in the beating, the charges against two of them — Aharon Hollender and Joseph Fried — were dropped in 2014 and 2015. The remaining defendant, Mayer Heskovic, has opted to head to trial. He will return to court on Aug. 23.

The group was accused of attacking Patterson, then 22, as he was leaving a party at about 5 a.m. They ordered him to his knees and started screaming anti-gay slurs before stomping and kicking him.

Patterson filed a lawsuit against the city and the NYPD in June, claiming that the Shomrim have been given "favorable and preferential treatment" for years.

He alleges in the court papers that the investigation into his assault was flubbed after high-powered Shomrim members placed calls to the 90th Precinct.

Braver was even given a tour of the 19th Precinct after his attack on Patterson. The precinct was run at the time by now-disgraced ex-NYPD Deputy Chief James Grant, who has since been indicted on charges of conspiracy, bribery and fraud for allegedly accepting payola from Jewish businessmen.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/09/hasidic-hate-crime-attackers-trying-to-finagle-better-plea-deal/

Fuck it. Let's end Abrahamic religions altogether. They just can't fucking learn to play well with others.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

QuoteFuck it. Let's end Abrahamic religions altogether. They just can't fucking learn to play well with others.

And how do you propose to achieve this objective? :hmm:

Anyway I think it is a bit different when there are nations executing people for being gay and a few random people in New York doing something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2016, 04:03:08 PM
QuoteFuck it. Let's end Abrahamic religions altogether. They just can't fucking learn to play well with others.

Anyway I think it is a bit different when there are nations executing people for being gay and a few random people in New York doing something.

If they can assault gays there...

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

I don't know. I am not proposing physical elimination, of course. But I do think Abrahamic religions are cancer. They stole a bunch of good ideas from Babylonians and Egyptians and completely distorted it. Time to call it quits and start something new.

DGuller

No shit, ultra-Orthodox Jews are not that much different from other religious fanatics.  The religion may be different, but the mindset is pretty much the same.  They are also very effective in wielding their political power in a cohesive fashion, so they can brazenly get away with anything short of murder just by pressuring the politicians to back off.

MadImmortalMan

I was under the impression you were Jewish Marty.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on August 17, 2016, 04:05:52 PM
But I do think Abrahamic religions are cancer. They stole a bunch of good ideas from Babylonians and Egyptians and completely distorted it. Time to call it quits and start something new.

Nah I'm good. Besides I am not sure the Egyptian and Babylonians had perfect societies we really need to be returning to. I prefer our current distorted one.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2016, 04:09:21 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 17, 2016, 04:05:52 PM
But I do think Abrahamic religions are cancer. They stole a bunch of good ideas from Babylonians and Egyptians and completely distorted it. Time to call it quits and start something new.

Nah I'm good. Besides I am not sure the Egyptian and Babylonians had perfect societies we really need to be returning to. I prefer our current distorted one.

Oh come on, you know I like Unitarians. But that has as much to do with fire-and-brimstone Christianity as the cult of Akhenaten had with the old style Egyptian pantheon. You guys are just much more enlightened than most other Christians.

The Brain

MadImmortalMan

:lol:

I have no idea why I thought that.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josephus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 17, 2016, 04:09:01 PM
I was under the impression you were Jewish Marty.

he's a pollack...they killed all the Jews there.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011