Cat Shoots & Scores, Pees on rug repeatedly

Started by Norgy, July 21, 2009, 02:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

My little kitty is neutered and should not do this stuff, but last night, he got his first sexual experience.

He kinda seems to love fem doms.

A big female cat came and really dominated the poor critter. Licked his crotch for him. I kinda saw his willie for the very first time.

Now he is all excited and insist on scraping and peeing on my living room rug.

His tail is, as usual, waaay up in the air, but I could do without him peeing indoors.
Shouldn't he, you know, not care about this stuff when he's neutered?
Last week, he was really ill and all. Now he struts like Jagger.
Short way between almost dying and being really horny in cat lives, I suppose.

sbr

Well good for him, not so much for your rug though.

swallow

Well when you almost die, you have a greater urge to reproduce.  It's only natural really.  Try sponging the rug with vinegar- it puts them off.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Norgy

Quote from: Caliga on July 21, 2009, 09:12:01 AM
Have you gotten his nuts cut off yet?

In spring 2008, Monsen lost his nuts and spent a day or two falling asleep in his food bowl.

He caught his first mouse on Saturday, and now he has moved onto birds.

Thing is, Monsen is stone deaf. Really deaf. So he does not hear their calls. He just sees them and wants to catch them. And fails. Miserably.

Wings clapping? He does not get that at all.

DGuller

Maybe your vet couldn't tell balls from ears.  That would explain both issues.

Valmy

Quote from: Norgy on July 21, 2009, 02:15:48 AM
Shouldn't he, you know, not care about this stuff when he's neutered?

Maybe it depends on when he was neutered?  The nice thing about female cats is as soon as you pull out their kitten making parts they just plain don't go into heat anymore (of course they are still moody and high strung...darn female cats).  With male cats they can sometimes still pee on everything and do crazy tom cat stuff.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."