News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

#FreeMarcin

Started by Fireblade, July 27, 2016, 09:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Just real talk, guys. It's unjust that a man of Martinus's stature be permanently banned for life because of what he wrote.
After all, this is Languish, where we have over ten years of talking shit about everyone else. So why single him out for calling someone a
kind and sensitive person? I've called other people worse. I called Neil a faggot, I've called Siegebreaker a money-grubbing Jew. When did the shit talking stop?
Or is this just hatred towards someone who is, in every sense of the word, not a kind and sensitive person? Martinus is a fucking queer, but he's OUR queer.
By banning Martinus, you ban Languish's long history of friendly banter.

I don't really come on here much anymore, but when I do, it's because I want to see the good old-fashioned fun we used to have.
So what if Martinus called Jacob a kind and sensitive person?

Also, I'm getting tired of Martinus bitching about being banned, so please, do it for my sake.

Can we just agree that Marcin has spent enough time in the wilderness (bothering me) and let bygones by bygones?
Unless you want to ban everyone else on here who's ever talked shit about someone else. Then we'd have an empty board. In any
case, we all know that Marcin is going to get over his obsession with fag Greeks who wrote on Breitbart, and move on. He's not a
klansman, just a slightly weird Pole who likes to stir shit up.

#FreeMarcin

Solmyr

Fireblade

He was never unbanned.  :cry:

Valmy

Yeah a perma ban seemed a bit extreme for the crime but this is not a free and fair democratic board so you will have to appeal to the Committee for Languish Safety.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Marti and Milo appear to be living parallel lives :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Sure. Too much Unity these days.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

It'll take some of the pressure off me, so I say let him back in.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

Eh don't worry. I am done scolding you for your traitorous ways :P

All I really want from you now is your opinion on the Big 12 possibly adding Cincy.

lustindarkness

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

Fuck You.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 27, 2016, 10:10:45 AM
All I really want from you now is your opinion on the Big 12 possibly adding Cincy.

100% in favor.  Should have happened a couple years ago.  I just find the conference's flip-flopping on expansion to be odd.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2016, 10:16:16 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 27, 2016, 10:10:45 AM

100% in favor.  Should have happened a couple years ago.  I just find the conference's flip-flopping on expansion to be odd.

Oh I agree. Cincy/Pitt and Louisville should have come along with WV. But the problem is the schools in the Big 12 mostly distrust and dislike each other so everybody is always looking out for #1 and the league tends to be reactionary and indecisive as a result. A situation which is probably the fault of UT's shitty former AD.

alfred russel

If Martinus is let back, don't bitch at him for the stupid shit he posts. It's who he is, he can't change that. Instead bitch at derspiess, who lobbied to let him back in.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

FB is doing the lobbying; I merely expressed mild support :contract:

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2016, 10:22:06 AM
FB is doing the lobbying; I merely expressed mild support :contract:

I know who I will blame, and it isn't FB. :P

Also, free martinus. The motivation to ban him seems consistent with the languish trend to harangue posters not fitting the languish consensus until they leave, which is inevitably going to leave this place with 5 unoffensive posters all agreeing with each other. If you don't like martinus, don't read his posts, or laugh at him. Neither of which is hard to do.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014