The Non-Religiously Motivated Attacks Megathread

Started by Tamas, July 19, 2016, 10:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on July 19, 2016, 08:21:02 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 19, 2016, 08:19:07 PM
Quote from: mongers on July 19, 2016, 08:16:47 PM
Given what you and others post on here on occasion, sometimes I feel the need to reconnect with humanity.

lol, Languish is an example of exactly why humanity can fuck off.

:lol:

A thought experience, imagine a possible state of humanity worse that what Languish exhibits?

They are worse.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

Quote from: Tamas on July 19, 2016, 10:41:57 AM
I think we need a megathread for these now.

French-Moroccoan guy on holiday with his family goes apeshit upon seeing teenage girls in shorts and knives a whole family:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

How the hell is this non religious?
Only muslims do stupid shit like this.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on July 20, 2016, 07:14:52 AM
How the hell is this non religious?
Only muslims do stupid shit like this.

He is being ironic. Go listen to Alanis Morissette sometime, she'll explain it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on July 19, 2016, 08:21:02 PM

A thought experience, imagine a possible state of humanity worse that what Languish exhibits? 

So...most of the internet outside of Languish? Sadly.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Tamas

Jeesh, you people don't get irony, do you? I tapped into the VERY CURRENT of yesterday's Languish discussions by this thread title, but it flew past all your thick heads.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on July 20, 2016, 07:21:51 AM
Jeesh, you people don't get irony, do you? I tapped into the VERY CURRENT of yesterday's Languish discussions by this thread title, but it flew past all your thick heads.

They have a low BeetIQ.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Totally. Where is that discussion?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Sorry.  We are all at fault, and your genius is wasted on us.  Maybe you can find a smarter, more perceptive audience somewhere else.  We are so thick here that your genius is indistinguishable from stupidity.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on July 20, 2016, 09:16:43 AM

Sorry.  We are all at fault, and your genius is wasted on us.  Maybe you can find a smarter, more perceptive audience somewhere else.  We are so thick here that your genius is indistinguishable from stupidity.

Somebody got up on the wrong foot this morning.

Valmy

I got it immediately. :smarty:

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on July 20, 2016, 09:35:39 AM

Jeesh, you don't get irony, do you? I tapped into the VERY CURRENT of your post by my comments, but it flew past your thick head.  :P

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on July 20, 2016, 09:56:36 AM
Quote from: Tamas on July 20, 2016, 09:35:39 AM

Jeesh, you don't get irony, do you? I tapped into the VERY CURRENT of your post by my comments, but it flew past your thick head.  :P

shut up

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Hamilcar