The Republican National Convention Megathread: Cleveland rocks!

Started by CountDeMoney, July 03, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 21, 2016, 09:09:52 PM
I think I'll sit this night out.

Dude, she's the one actually worth doing.  She got Gene Simmons fired. That just doesn't happy every day.

FunkMonk

Quote from: derspiess on July 21, 2016, 09:09:52 PM
I think I'll sit this night out.

After yesterday's hilarious fireworks I think tonight Trump will just read whatever speech Manafort and his speechwriter left for him on the refrigerator door and be done with it. I'm going to bed. Bah
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Legbiter on July 21, 2016, 09:15:23 PM
Ivanka.  :thumbsup:

Christ on a crutch, just look at her.  You can only imagine how great she looks giving you head.  Fuck.

CountDeMoney

Daddy Trump already knows it as any daughter of Trump would give the greatest head, you wouldn't believe how great it is, it's so great you'd get tired of getting so much great head. 

CountDeMoney

OK, so far we've--

1) Put a sombrero on Willie Horton for a murder in Nebraska
2) figured out that blacks are poor, yet there are so many not working: what gives?
3) International humiliation after international humiliation:  sailors and their Iranian captors, Iran: worst deal ever, Syria, Hillary, Hillary, etc.

CountDeMoney

Hillary's legacy:  Death, Destruction, Terrorism and Weakness.

:lol: Oh my.

CountDeMoney

"Americanism, not globalism, will be our credo..."
"...Until the world gives us the respect we deserve..."
"The American people will come first once again..."
"...there can be no prosperity without law and order..."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

People vote with their feet, not their mouths.  People from everywhere want to move to the US and get American citizenship.  It gets so bad that enough people want to build a transcontinental wall to stop it.  That they want to risk everything to live among you is a huge sign of respect. 

Legbiter

Trump's in fine fettle. That new haircut is a 3 point bump at least.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.