And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones 2

Started by Josquius, June 28, 2016, 04:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Mistborn would work I think.

So could the Black Company.

Something set in Warhammer or WH40K would work if you had the budget for it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Dragon Age, so they can use the same sets.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Okay good thread.

I already have this thought out.

It would be a drama based in a space aged Solar System.

Emperor Jacob of Cuckistan regularly uses his imperial authority to abuse and punish those he dislikes or that disagree with him.

The hero would be two friends - one from the South Pole and One from the North Pole who join forces to end the reign of this cruel tyrant and establish a new state called the Free State of Poleland.

Fast forward to the ending - Jacob is overthrown and both Poles have freedom again.

Rewind to the middle: Lots of sex, dogs, violence and tittays.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 29, 2016, 02:07:40 AM

While I think the Cosmere is a pretty good universe for a show but lets not repeat the error of the Game of Thrones. Let's Sanderson finish his vision first. HBO can do that show in 15 years.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

fromtia

Nights Dawn Trilogy  - Peter F Hamilton. Sex, other dimensional zombies, space battles, aliens etc. Also, sex.
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

Grinning_Colossus

Literally Game of Thrones 2. Milk that cow.

Set it a few hundred years later, during the age of discovery/enlightenment/industrialization and the final collapse of the feudal system in Westeros. The show follows members of the noble families as well as some of the new middle class who are challenging their power. Meanwhile, explorers find hints of an inhuman danger on the far side of the world.

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Jacob

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2016, 02:48:56 AM
Okay good thread.

Emperor Jacob of Cuckistan regularly uses his imperial authority to abuse and punish those he dislikes or that disagree with him.

The hero would be two friends - one from the South Pole and One from the North Pole who join forces to end the reign of this cruel tyrant and establish a new state called the Free State of Poleland.

Fast forward to the ending - Jacob is overthrown and both Poles have freedom again.

:hug:

Josquius

Okay good thread.

:hmm:
I think I've seen that one already.
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

Okay good thread.

What about bad pussay?

Hamilcar

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 29, 2016, 08:05:34 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 29, 2016, 02:07:40 AM

While I think the Cosmere is a pretty good universe for a show but lets not repeat the error of the Game of Thrones. Let's Sanderson finish his vision first. HBO can do that show in 15 years.

Sanderson could crank out the rest of the series in an extended weekend.

The Brain

Quote from: fromtia on June 29, 2016, 09:31:06 AM
Nights Dawn Trilogy  - Peter F Hamilton. Sex, other dimensional zombies, space battles, aliens etc. Also, sex.

Good pick.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on June 29, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

Set it a few hundred years later, during the age of discovery/enlightenment/industrialization and the final collapse of the feudal system in Westeros. The show follows members of the noble families as well as some of the new middle class who are challenging their power. Meanwhile, explorers find hints of an inhuman danger on the far side of the world.

or go back. Dunk and egg should get you 3 seasons.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Larch

Quote from: HVC on June 29, 2016, 01:16:31 PM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on June 29, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

or go back. Dunk and egg should get you 3 seasons.

That might be a bit too much, Dunk & Egg stories are rather short, so maybe a mini series each, tops.

Berkut

Game of Thrones meets Downton Abby.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on June 29, 2016, 01:51:46 PM
Game of Thrones meets Downton Abby.

Fantasy upstairs downstairs? Now see there is something nobody has touched yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."