News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Terrorist attack on Istanbul Airport

Started by Hamilcar, June 28, 2016, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on July 01, 2016, 10:07:38 AM
Even if they used their own cars, I fail to see how plate readers would help combat terror attacks. Do Isis use personalized plates?  :huh:

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

For what it's worth I've got friends who do have a Turkish flag overlay on their Facebook...
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 01, 2016, 03:17:26 PM
For what it's worth I've got friends who do have a Turkish flag overlay on their Facebook...

There you go Raz.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

Well, that does restore my faith in humanity. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Richard Hakluyt

Which they should probably replace with a Bangladesh overlay now. Which is probably why it is best not to indulge in that sort of thing in the first place.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 02, 2016, 03:19:30 AM

Which they should probably replace with a Bangladesh overlay now. Which is probably why it is best not to indulge in that sort of thing in the first place.
Well quite.

Awful attack in Dhaka :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Wow ISIS is really spreading well into non-Arab places in the world.

Poor Muslims man. Things just keep going from worse to worse.