Dutch tourist in Qatar jailed for 3 months, fined after reporting she was raped

Started by Martinus, June 21, 2016, 02:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Monoriu on June 22, 2016, 09:05:37 AM
This sort of thing makes it difficult for me to persuade the wife to visit Dubai :weep:

As long as you rape each other you'll be fine.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

This sort of thing makes it difficult for me to persuade the wife to visit Dubai :weep:
there nothing there...

viper37

why would you even want to visit this place?  Overpriced hotels, overprices shopping centers, barbaric customs...  I thought you hated wasting money?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

Monoriu

Quote from: viper37 on June 22, 2016, 01:11:52 PM
why would you even want to visit this place?  Overpriced hotels, overprices shopping centers, barbaric customs...  I thought you hated wasting money?

I have never been to the Middle East.  Dubai seems to be one of the most tourist friendly places in that region, aside from Israel.

Richard Hakluyt

Valmy

Go to Tel Aviv if you really want to get into a bland modern city where you can eat some falafel or whatever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: Monoriu on June 22, 2016, 07:58:40 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 22, 2016, 01:11:52 PM

I have never been to the Middle East.  Dubai seems to be one of the most tourist friendly places in that region, aside from Israel.

Dude, do you really want to expose yourself, and your wife, to islamic hatred of infidels?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Monoriu

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 08:34:08 AM
Go to Tel Aviv if you really want to get into a bland modern city where you can eat some falafel or whatever.

They don't have the tallest tower in the world.  Or that palm shaped man-made island thing. 

Monoriu

Quote from: Siege on June 26, 2016, 10:31:28 PM

Dude, do you really want to expose yourself, and your wife, to islamic hatred of infidels?

I have been to Malaysia many times, and I felt fine. 

Siege

Quote from: Monoriu on June 26, 2016, 10:41:27 PM
Quote from: Siege on June 26, 2016, 10:31:28 PM

I have been to Malaysia many times, and I felt fine. 

Malaysia is still an Asian country.
Arabs are extremely racists, and their camouflage their racism as hatred of the infidel, but it is racial.
Their religious universalism makes them very aggresive. Think of Nazi Germany without the technological and economical power, and that't what islam is. Powerless people with dreams of world domination. Yeah, gulf states are rich, but they are still powerless.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Monoriu

Quote from: Siege on June 26, 2016, 10:48:03 PM

Malaysia is still an Asian country.
Arabs are extremely racists, and their camouflage their racism as hatred of the infidel, but it is racial.
Their religious universalism makes them very aggresive. Think of Nazi Germany without the technological and economical power, and that't what islam is. Powerless people with dreams of world domination. Yeah, gulf states are rich, but they are still powerless.

Dubai is in Asia too.  I understand that lots of westerners and non-Arabs live and visit there.  I sort of get your point about racism, but I go to a lot of places like that.  I love going to Japan.  I just ignore all the blatent anti-Chinese racial slurs in neon signs that they love to put up. 

Josquius

Dubai is not a place to visit willingly. It's a place to visit if your stopover is longer than 4 hours.
██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

This usually takes place in dreams only, but they have really built it.