Hong Kong’s Leader Has Little to Say About Bookseller Detained by China

Started by garbon, June 20, 2016, 06:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on June 21, 2016, 09:49:43 PM
We use "Hong Konger".

Not catchy

Hong Kongesian sounds more Machiavellian and cultured.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Does sound like an ailment though, like whooping cough or scabies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Monoriu

Quote from: 11B4V on June 21, 2016, 09:56:16 PM
We use "Hong Konger".

Not catchy

Kongesian is too difficult to pronounce  :P

11B4V

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on June 21, 2016, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 21, 2016, 09:56:16 PM
We use "Hong Konger".

Not catchy

Kongesian is too difficult to pronounce  :P

Of course it is. Don't be silly. It's Hong Kongesian.

Monoriu

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on June 21, 2016, 10:12:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 21, 2016, 10:11:15 PM

Of course it is. Don't be silly. It's Hong Kongesian.

It is Hong Konger :contract:

Listen your just making shit up now. 

There's no

Russianer
Japaner
Polander
Americaner
Taiwaner
etc.

Monoriu

Quote from: 11B4V on June 21, 2016, 10:21:02 PM

There's no

Russianer
Japaner
Polander
Americaner
Taiwaner
etc.

There is New Yorker and Londoner :contract:

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on June 21, 2016, 10:27:50 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 21, 2016, 10:21:02 PM

There's no

Russianer
Japaner
Polander
Americaner
Taiwaner
etc.

There is New Yorker and Londoner :contract:

Those are cities.  :mad:

11B4V