Main Menu

Happy Fathers Day....suckers.

Started by Ed Anger, June 19, 2016, 09:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Yay. Time to pay for your mistakes.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Yeah, it's a nice day, Pops is always laid back; not nearly as oppressively judgmental as You're Never Getting Married Are You Day, What Happened To Your Career Day, Why Is It Your Little Sister Has Accomplished More In Life Than You Day or Mother's Day.

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2016, 10:51:53 AM
Yeah, it's a nice day, Pops is always laid back; not nearly as oppressively judgmental as You're Never Getting Married Are You Day, What Happened To Your Career Day, Why Is It Your Little Sister Has Accomplished More In Life Than You Day or Mother's Day.

LOL

Today I get to change my play Call of Duty all day plan to let's go watch Finding Dory, and lets go with the crazy hyper niece and nephews to make it even more fun.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2016, 09:14:47 AM
how many are you up to now? Full baseball team or is it a football team?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on June 19, 2016, 08:15:28 PM

More than I've told you people about.

crazy canuck

Got some nice Tomahawk steaks grilled up with some Pommard to wash it all down.

Pretty nice way to celebrate  ;)

Valmy

Thanks it was lovely! My kid got me a bunch of video game stuff he wanted to play with me and we all went out for Tex-Mex with my Dad and Brother-in-law.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

It was nice.  We spent the weekend at a golf course camping/golfing at a charity fundraiser for Huntington's Disease (my wife's family suffers quite a bit from it).  We got home today and my kids insisted on giving me their presents from kindergarten / preschool - a little stained glass thing, and a coaster.  Then Mrs B had to return the vehicle weused to tow our trailer, so I mowed the front lawn and cooked a mean roast on the grill.

Twas a good day. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 19, 2016, 10:31:43 PM
What did you shoot?  :)

I suck at golf.  This golf tournament is the only time I golf per year.  Best ball Texas scramble.

But funny you should ask.  They do the usual contests.  There were three holes for "win a hole in one and win...".  Also the Longest drive (mens and womens), and longest put (mens and womens).

So there was hole for longest put.  For the first time all day I actually hit a nice shot, and hit the green 3-4 feet out.  It might be the first (and maybe only) shot that we use on mine for best ball all day.  But my brother-in-law decides 'heck with that we need to go for Longest putt.

So we take a shot from the fringe, 30-40' out.  The other three in my foursome do okay, but don't sink anything.  I take a shot, pissed off we didn't use my only good shot of the day... and sink it. :yeah:

That just made my day.  One good shot can make up for a whole day of suckage.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2016, 08:16:17 PM

Well Duh, hence my question.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on June 20, 2016, 12:35:20 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2016, 08:16:17 PM

Well Duh, hence my question.

I can field a small kampfgruppe.

lustindarkness

I forgot to mention,  I got a coloring book for adults,  a Deadpool coloring book to be exact. :punk:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

I continued building my kids' playfort. I am not a person that deals in half measure so, the fort is a little...big.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.