Would you buy a house in which a hidden corpse was discovered?

Started by Malthus, June 09, 2016, 12:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on June 11, 2016, 03:17:31 PM
Baby ghosts can't write things backward in the mirror.

Ghosts are formed when bitter people can't move on from this life to the next. Baby minds aren't complex enough to be that bitter.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

How the fuck do you know?  You ever been a dead baby?  How the fuck do you know they're not bitter?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2016, 07:15:16 PM
How the fuck do you know?  You ever been a dead baby?  How the fuck do you know they're not bitter?

I snorted my diet coke out my nose. Ass.

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Simple, Tim's a ghost-writer.

For what, I have no bloody idea.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: Brazen on June 10, 2016, 10:55:05 AM
So long as they're a) no longer there or b) no longer smell, sure.

If the body went undiscovered since the 1920s, I doubt there was much of a smell to worry about.

garbon

:D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 11, 2016, 07:11:37 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 11, 2016, 03:17:31 PM
Baby ghosts can't write things backward in the mirror.

Ghosts are formed when bitter people can't move on from this life to the next. Baby minds aren't complex enough to be that bitter.

I'd hate to face a tantrum from beyond the grave.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Siege

This is probably the worst thread i have ever seen here  in languish.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"