News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

America gets even fatter!

Started by jimmy olsen, July 01, 2009, 12:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeelin

Not me. I've lost 6 pounds and am well on my way to 160.  :)

Caliga

Quote from: Jos Theelen on July 01, 2009, 01:05:15 PM
Put $1 fattax on each hamburger sold. probably enough to cover the healthcare costs.
:ultra:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Faeelin on July 01, 2009, 01:13:50 PM
Not me. I've lost 6 pounds and am well on my way to 160.  :)

*high five* I have lost 25 pounds so far this year.  I am on my way to 170.

We shall be shining beacons of thinness in a sea of lard.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 01, 2009, 01:15:37 PM
Quote from: Jos Theelen on July 01, 2009, 01:05:15 PM
Put $1 fattax on each hamburger sold. probably enough to cover the healthcare costs.
:ultra:

Eat more salad.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

The Brain

Where's the fat coming from? Sudan? North Korea?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Phillip V

Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2009, 01:16:16 PMEat more salad.
I actually periodically frequent Wendys. However, I only order a side salad w/ no dressing and a crispy chicken sandwich w/ only lettuce + tomato, coming out to about $2.50 for my meal. I drink water from a faucet, which is free.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

Quote from: The Brain on July 01, 2009, 01:34:18 PM
Where's the fat coming from? Sudan? North Korea?

That undiscovered country ruled by The Burger King and The Dairy Queen.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Phillip V

Quote from: Savonarola on July 01, 2009, 01:39:20 PMThat undiscovered country ruled by The Burger King and The Dairy Queen.
Has Dairy Queen ever been personified by a spokesman like Burger King? Her and BK together would be kinky.

Savonarola

Quote from: Phillip V on July 01, 2009, 01:52:16 PM

Has Dairy Queen ever been personified by a spokesman like Burger King? Her and BK together would be kinky.

I'm not sure, but this came up on Google:

:unsure:

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Palisadoes

jimmy olsen

I'm so there! :mmm:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31686986/ns/business-food_inc/
QuoteAP

McDonald's to debut $4 angus burgers
Third-pound of beef will be alternative to pricier sit-down restaurants

updated 5 minutes ago

NEW YORK - McDonald's will begin selling a new line of bigger burgers priced at about $4 each on Thursday to bring in customers looking for a beefy alternative to pricier burgers at sit-down restaurants.

The new Angus burgers are made with one-third pound of Angus beef and come in three varieties — a deluxe burger with pickles and tomatoes, a mushroom burger and a bacon and cheese burger.

The burgers will be sold in all U.S. locations for the next few months.

McDonald's has been testing the burger for several years in Ohio, New York, Los Angeles and New Mexico but it held back from introducing it to all U.S. consumers to focus on its core menu and lower-priced offerings.

© 2009 The Associated Press.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point